Texts/Calls from creeper - Police involved? Parents? HELP

help! i disabled/deleted my profile from facebook.

(This was a guy that my friend and I met at a bar. He asked her for my number and she gave it to him. He was disgusting, and tried to get her and I to go to the parking lot to “see his car” the whole night. He began to text the following DAY after we met.)

Male Creeper 12:06pm: Hey Babe!!!

Male Creeper 1:30pm: Hey *my name* what is happening!!!

(Male Creeper Call: Did not answer)

Male Creeper:1:34pm: Hey lets play soccer!!!

Me 1:37pmlease don’t call me, and I don’t want to hang out

Male Creeper 1:40pm: whyyyy *my name*, what’s wrong

Me 1:45pm: I don’t want to hang out with you! please i think it would be best if you didn’t talk to me anymore.

Male Creeper1:46pm: Please we can just be friends and then date when u like me after

Me:1:48pm: STOP

Male Creeper: (Next Day) 11:00am: hey *my name* i am at ur school, want to hang out??!!

{I guess i must have mentioned where my friend and I go to university when we were drunk….ooops}

Me 12:00pm: if you don’t stop I’m going to call the police

Male Creeper 12:01pm: Ok i will leave u alone i respect that! but I will wait for you, *my name*

Agreed. Get both involved, this guy is bad news bears to say the least.

Aveline's amazing work!

Not to call you out OP, but I feel like I've seen this some where else before. Anyhow gaming forums probably not the best place for this anyhow. If it a real problem contact the police.

Hey Sal

Male Creeper 12:01pm: Ok i will leave u alone i respect that! but I will wait for you, *my name*
    Your very last line, he is leaving you alone, now drop it. No need to create such a huge drama when you already stated the conclusion.

Well don't I feel foolish. I looked at his thread creation history and he made this thread
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post19269129

So ya, cool.

Aveline's amazing work!

Quote Originally Posted by Lushious View Post
    Your very last line, he is leaving you alone, now drop it. No need to create such a huge drama when you already stated the conclusion.
    I agree. When/if he begins bothering you again is when you get the police involved.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Not to call you out OP, but I feel like I've seen this some where else before. Anyhow gaming forums probably not the best place for this anyhow. If it a real problem contact the police.
    Because it's from someone else, that text has been in a lot of places. I've seen it before aswell.

Deleted
    Going to close this since this didn't happen to the OP at all and is just a copy/paste from a tumblr.