Deleted

Soloing Gunship in 5.2

Has anyone managed to solo the gunship since 5.2? It seems impossible now, even on 10 normal. (whereas in 5.1 it was easy)

Deleted
    Its really very easy still, just get into cannons, spam the normal fire and then release it before overheat, but do make sure that if mobs are on your ship, you get out of your gun and kill them asap, if they arent engaged by a player they start burning the ship for shitloads, once they die, just kill off sorcerer and repeat until win.

I am doing it weekly on 10 man normal on 2 characters very easilly, just to get to LK at a chance of invincible.
    Last edited by mmoc0f83dc0846; 2013-04-15 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Staticus View Post
    Has anyone managed to solo the gunship since 5.2? It seems impossible now, even on 10 normal. (whereas in 5.1 it was easy)
    In short my friend, Youtube is your best friend.

When you are NOT on your own ship, or any player for that matter. The adds that teleport onto your ship literally set it on fire.

So as soon as the sorcerer comes, get out of the cannon before she freezes, move and engage the adds that teleport onto yours. Should be a sergeant and two soldiers. Kill them before jumping over to kill sorcerer.

Rinse, repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Manarak View Post
    I am doing it weekly on 10 man normal on 2 characters very easilly, just to get to LK at a chance of invincible.
    Doesn't Invincible only drop on 25 heroic? How do you solo that?

Deleted
    By being a DK.

I did it yesterday in 10 heroic. It semed fine to me.

And yes, Invincible only drops on 25 heroic.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2013-04-16 at 12:35 AM.

Deleted
    As said above,

Jump in turret > Boom till 90~ heat > unload heat

When the cannon freezes, kill the adds that come out of the portal.

Jump to the other ship, kill the sorcerer, jump back

repeat

I usually end the fight with my ship at 80% HP, so you have a lot of room for error.

I soloed it on 25 heroic. 10 normal is very easy, really. Killing riflemen will slow down the damage on your ship, and you kill mortar teams with the cannon. Stay out when Marines/Sergeants go to your ship and kill them.

As a hunter, you can serpent sting every rifleman (at least as horde) with 2 Multi-Shots: Through 2nd rifleman from the left and 3rd from the right. Glaive Toss the one furthest away while staying at the opposite side of them. As I don't know your class, I can't give any class-specific tips, unless you are a hunter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracos View Post
    Doesn't Invincible only drop on 25 heroic? How do you solo that?
    As prot paladin, pretty easy, once you get enough gear.
    And Gunship is really easy, just kill everything except Magni (or Saurfang) when cannons get frozen.