Poll: What do you do?

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

Exclamation You find a ring which lets you live forever.

you find a ring that lets you live forever. It keeps you eternally young, in perfect health, and at your physical peak. Forever and ever, until you take it off, at which point you start to age normally again (from the age you were reset to) and lose the superhuman perks. there is only one ring.

What do you do?

to clarify, letting someone else try it on would make them eternally young too. If they take it off, they would age normally from the age they were reset to. Think of it as a reset button.

Sell opportunities for wearing it to old people.

The smart thing would probably be to keep it secret but I dont think i could resist helping out my close ones. It would probably lead to death due to people wanting it but eh...

Put it on, become a vampire, lurk around high schools, profit

10+ Year Old Account
    I would wear it and do crazy stunts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep for myself and my wife. Watch as countless numbers of idiots I've dealt with in life finally bite the big one, and proceed to dance on their coffins at their funerals.

#FlightIsImportant

Depends on whether or not I begin to feel thin.... sort of stretched, like butter spread over too much bread. At that point I would decide that I am in need of a holiday. A long holiday.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadBroChill17 View Post
    Depends on whether or not I begin to feel thin.... sort of stretched, like butter spread over too much bread. At that point I would decide that I am in need of a holiday. A long holiday.
    Go back to Valinor, Bilbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    I would wear it and do crazy stunts.
    You'd most likely die in a freak accident.

It just keeps you young and fit, it doesn't make you indestructible.

I'd just live my life... follow human history until total destruction. Possibly somewhere remote, for people would start to assume things once they notice I do not age.

Deleted
    Keep it to myself.

Quote Originally Posted by PricklyBear View Post
    Sell opportunities for wearing it to old people.
    I can't imagine it'd take very long before people would be out to kill you for it.

I doubt I'd use it. More likely, I'd get rid of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably hoard it for myself. I'd be scared of what the world would do if something like that became public.

Also because I'm just a little bit vain and selfish. Just a bit.

Just how young is "Eternally Young"?

If 'Keeps you in perfect health' means completely shifts your body to be at it's physical peak, perfectly in shape, etc...I'd keep it and wear it. Otherwise, I'd sell it.

i voted to share it with loved ones, but i'd only share it with my brother.

Keep to my self. If other people found out they would want it for them selves. Also my precious!

If it's to be taken as "it "tweaks" you to you perfect level of health and fitness and holds you there then you start to age normally from that point once removed" I'd probably share it. It would depend on how long it needed to reach full effectiveness, is it instant "ping" and your as fit and healthy as your gene's allow or goes there slowly over time?

If it's instant then it's probably something that should be sold "timeslots" on. You'd be rather rich from curing people. If it's a time thing it depends on the time.

I guess it would be best shared with someone, if it pulls me and my lady into perfect shape then it's basically a doubly extended life for both of us which might be nice (take turns wearing for a day each until 160 each, with a basic life expectancy of 80 - enough time to see interesting stuff happening).
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep it and not do anything with it until I can figure out its purpose in being given to me.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I'd just live my life... follow human history until total destruction. Possibly somewhere remote, for people would start to assume things once they notice I do not age.
    Same here, although I would share it with a girl or my kids/family or a stranger who really needs it. In the end, I would just live until the 'Dark Era of the Universe' or beyond.

If by live forever, you mean become immortal, well then it's MINE!