Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    She doesnt punish those that disagree, she punishes those that make idiotic decisions on frontlines.

Just like Varian punishes defias for disagreeing with his own regime. What makes defias so much different from current troll rebelion?

Face it, you suffer from "white knight syndrome", everything human, noble and light worshiping must be paragon of goodness acording to your mind. Wake up.
    no, varian hates the defias because they killed his wife, despite the fact that he and his wife were the man supporters of them getting paid
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Now, now. Let's check our facts, please. Please link me Alliance quests that amount to "go hunt the Forsaken". We'll count them. Then I'll link relevant Forsaken quests "go hunt the Humans". We'll count them too. I hope this will make at least some people understand how completely clueless they are.
    While you are at it, could you also count the Forsaken-quests that talk about humans hunting the Forsaken? Because they are numerous..
    You'd know that if you'd play both factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Because humans hunt them down and slaughter them for being undead?
    WHERE THE FUCK THEY DO THAT YOU LIAR?! One quest to hunt forsaken for fun, please. Just ONE!

---------- Post added 2013-04-18 at 06:15 PM ----------

While you are at it, could you also count the Forsaken-quests that talk about humans hunting the Forsaken? Because they are numerous..
    Same to you. List me that one quest. Now. I'm playing Horde, BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    no, varian hates the defias because they killed his wife, despite the fact that he and his wife were the man supporters of them getting paid
    Kangodo, read this. And I add the fact that the defias, which had in origins good reasons to hate the kingdom, wanted only to destroy it. As merely terrorists. Some of them are right, but anarchy isn't a good way to solve problems. Nor violence.

the only humans that hunt the forsaken pre cata were the scarlet crusade. which were so wacko cracko they were kicked out of the alliance and a good portion of their members who were sane left and formed the argent dawn
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

And where did you get the idea that he supported their payment?
    He is the leader of the House of Nobles and the House of Nobles refused payment.

His wife, who did support it, got killed by accident by a thrown rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    If you had only done the undead starter zone you would have known why. Simply because the Alliance doesn't accept the Forsaken AT ALL. In the starter zone you meet Lillian Voss, the daughter of some high priest. Her father sent someone to kill her even though she didn't do anything wrong yet.
    Amount of utterly ignoring lore is unbelievable in this thread. Her father is not "some priest". Her father is priest of Scarlet Crusade. You know, those guys who indiscriminately kill and torture undead and human alike. Even in game he is hostile to both factions. Can you please at least get your facts straight before making yourself look like fool?

And where did you get the idea that he supported their payment?
    He is the leader of the House of Nobles and the House of Nobles refused payment.

His wife, who did support it, got killed by accident by a thrown rock.
    considering varian is the type of person who would offer orcs lumber and was very close to his wife i doubt he disagreed with her.

also she was killed by a rock, during a rebellion, the people who started that rebellion became the defias

considering varian is the type of person who would offer orcs lumber and was very close to his wife i doubt he disagreed with her.
    Then the Defias wouldn't be a problem, seeing as he is the leader of the House of Nobles? Right..?
    also she was killed by a rock, during a rebellion, the people who started that rebellion became the defias
    Which was an accident during a riot.

But I guess that's the difference between a King and a dictator.
    A King abuses his citizens, then banishes them if they object and then sends heroes to slaughter them.
    Last edited by Kangodo; 2013-04-18 at 02:23 PM.

Lovely, now this thread has a attracted the nut who goes through the entire thread angrily replying to every single post page by page.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

We speaking Humans as in ones aligned with the Alliance or one aligned with the Scarlet Crusade?

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    We speaking Humans as in ones aligned with the Alliance or one aligned with the Scarlet Crusade?
    Depends, do you count the quests where Forsaken 'hunt' the Crusade or the Alliance?

Anyway, I've given my answer to the OP some pages ago:
    The Forsaken don't really "hate" the Alliance any more than other Horde-races.
    They would probably ignore each other if it wasn't for the Horde/Alliance-war.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post

Yes but "the banshee queen watchs over you" gives you and idea of a completely free race?
    Is that really your evidence to say the forsaken aren't free to leave? No they aren't free to do whatever they want, no race is, that would just be chaos, there has to be rules and all races have them, even in real life we have laws so people can't do whatever they want, if that's what you call a dictator then any ruler for you is a dictator...oh except Varian ofcourse...because he's a human and humans are perfect.

I repeat, you are right in most things we discussed about, but you don't want to admit Sylvanas is more autoritarian than Varian.
    As when we talked about who has the right over Lordaeron, I said both of them and it is because the alliance belives they are right in attacking the forsaken the few times they did it, but you say "noooo absolutely not, you are only an alliance fanboy, white knight blablabla..." Considering that in the origins we started talking about why the forsaken were so aggressive. The forsaken, not the alliance.
    When I first replied to you was when you said ''So the alliance has the right to drive back the forsaken..because they are themselves'', that sure looks like blind bias, and then you started arguing about the lots and lots (actually not that many) of refugees who can't wait to go back to their homes, while also saying the forsaken have the right to be there, I didn't say the refugees shouldn't be able to live there but you are suggesting that both the forsaken and the refugees live together in the same city...can't you see anything wrong with this? And would the refugees really want to go back to Lordaeron when it's completly destroyed? Not to mention they wouldn't want to live alongside the undead, they would want it for themselves, so your argument doesn't make sense, think about it.
    Last edited by Zodiark Son; 2013-04-18 at 02:31 PM.

Then the Defias wouldn't be a problem, seeing as he is the leader of the House of Nobles? Right..?

Which was an accident during a riot.

But I guess that's the difference between a King and a dictator.
    A King abuses his citizens, then banishes them if they object and then sends heroes to slaughter them.
    the king doesnt have full control over the house of nobles, he tried to get them to pay but onyxia had convinced them that the builders had it out against them.

he also didnt banish them, they left on their own then started killing innocent people.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    The funniest thing in this discussion, are people who cant stand single race that isnt your generic goody-goody. So even if forsaken are evil whats wrong with that ?
    Nothing wrong. It is perfectly okay and that's exactly what I want: evil faction that doesn't hide their evil behind words. What really bugs me of is fans that call them "victims" and "misunderstood" anti-heroes. No thanks, we understand forsaken pretty well.

Yes but "the banshee queen watchs over you" gives you and idea of a completely free race?.
    The line is "Dark Lady watch over you". It's about her protecting her people....
    Last edited by leaks; 2013-04-18 at 02:34 PM.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiark Son View Post
    Is that really your evidence to say the forsaken aren't free to leave? No they aren't free to do whatever they want, no race is, that would just be chaos, there has to be rules and all races have them, even in real life we have laws so people can't do whatever they want, if that's what you call a dictator then any ruler for you is a dictator...oh except Varian ofcourse...because he's a human and humans are perfect.

When I first replied to you was when you said ''So the alliance has the right to drive back the forsaken..because they are themselves'', that sure looks like blind bias, and then you started aruing about the lots and lots (actually not that many) of refugees who can't wait to go back to their homes, while also saying the forsaken have the right to be there, I didn't say the refugees shouldn't be able to live there but you are suggesting that both the forsaken and the refugees live together in the same city...can't you see anything wrong with this? And would the refugees really want to go back to Lordaeron when it's completly destroyed? Not to mention they wouldn't want to live alongside the undead, they would want it for themselves, so your argument doesn't make sense, think about it.
    A) now you're exaggerating, I never said humans are perfect. My analisys was around Sylvanas who's more autoritarian (then, I called her dictator) than other leaders. You don't understand? Amen. You don't want to admit it? Amen two times.
    B) yes that sentence seems bias but I said that after many of you said "the forsaken are evil, cool, baddass and aggressive so they could do what they want" and I replied that then the alliance attacks them because they are themselves. Anyway, it wasn't me to say that humans and forsaken must live together. I said the alliance, claiming the right of the refugees over lordaeron, may will in the future try to reclaim it. And, as I said, the forsaken have the same right. Now what is wrong?

---------- Post added 2013-04-18 at 04:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    Nothing wrong. It is perfectly okay and that's exactly what I want: evil faction that doesn't hide their evil behind words. What really bugs me of is fans that call them "victims" and "misunderstood" anti-heroes. No thanks, we understand forsaken pretty well.
    Nothing, as I said, they are themselves and are good for the game.

---------- Post added 2013-04-18 at 04:41 PM ----------

the king doesnt have full control over the house of nobles, he tried to get them to pay but onyxia had convinced them that the builders had it out against them.

he also didnt banish them, they left on their own then started killing innocent people.
    I think this is the reason why he isn't a "dictator". Sylvanas has more control over his kingdom. And she keeps power without any scruple. I don't like it, but it is a problem of mine.

out of all the leaders of the alliance varian is probably the best, most kind hearted, and most respectable out of all of them. except maybe velen but to be honest velen seems to spend all of his time trying to predict the future instead of actually... doing anything.

everytime a chance for peace has come up varian is one of the first people to try and come to a good resolution. he fights the horde with respect, and despite being at war with them is still willing to hold diplomatic meetings with the horde and has offered them resources more than once to try and stop fighting.

despite varians life being filled with nearly unending tragedy hes managed to pull through it and remain a strong leader in order to protect his son.

out of all the leaders of the alliance varian is probably the best, most kind hearted, and most respectable out of all of them. except maybe velen but to be honest velen seems to spend all of his time trying to predict the future instead of actually... doing anything.

everytime a chance for peace has come up varian is one of the first people to try and come to a good resolution. he fights the horde with respect, and despite being at war with them is still willing to hold diplomatic meetings with the horde and has offered them resources more than once to try and stop fighting.

despite varians life being filled with nearly unending tragedy hes managed to pull through it and remain a strong leader in order to protect his son.
    Yes, after theramore he didn't want to slaughter the entire horde with mass effect weapons. He's a good leader.

as for who deserves lordaeron kosak said in a tweet "living former lordaeron citizens in the alliance believe its theirs, undead lordaeron citizens believe its theirs" so really their both right.

im hoping calia menethil comes back and becomes a love interest for varian. they grew up together as children, they both lost their family in wars, if shes living he and her are probably the ones who felt the betrayal of arthas more than anyone, and it would be a cool plot device