Page 1 of 16
1
2
3
11
... LastLast
  1. #1
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    1,021

    Why are the forsaken so hostile against alliance?

    I don't understand this hatred , aggression coming from the forsaken. Were not they humans a few years ago? Why are they trying to kill everything if they are the same people before their deaths? Why are they so ok and willing to fight for the horde? You kill innocent peasans who lived through scourge horror. Hilsbrad quests send you killing humans just for fun. These people were probably relatives of forsaken. I can't symphatize with forsaken story or understand these motives.

  2. #2
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Tempest Keep
    Posts
    2,807
    the necromantic magic that keeps them alive blocks out good emotions and sensations leaving only hateful monsters

  3. #3
    Because the Alliance wouldn't accept them post-death, and generally hates them in return. You're talking as if the Alliance likes the Forsaken.

  4. #4
    The alliance abandoned them.

    Some of them are kind of messed up in the head. They came back to "life" ... "not quite right" in the head.
    Last edited by SodiumChloride; 2013-04-16 at 12:40 AM.

  5. #5
    Those that tried to return to their homes after being resurrected were met with disgust and hostility by the living.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I'm determined to someday make Med'an awesome. (MickyNeilson)

    ´So.. sorry to bring this up but..you know that .."thing" (Med'an).. is that "thing" cannon still?
    ...as much have some have wished otherwise, yes. (Loreology)

  6. #6
    They tried to return home at one point. The immediate response from the humans was to attack.

  7. #7
    Because Humans are dicks.

  8. #8
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Tempest Keep
    Posts
    2,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalahn View Post
    They tried to return home at one point. The immediate response from the humans was to attack.
    Understandable reaction. Visually they look no different from the Scourge that just ravaged their land

  9. #9
    The stench of alliance is unbearable to the delicate forsaken sense of smell.

  10. #10
    Brewmaster
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,306
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    The stench of alliance is unbearable to the delicate forsaken sense of smell.
    half of them dont even have noses !! or atleast not their own noses.

  11. #11
    Pit Lord icausewipes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Medusa Cascade
    Posts
    2,448
    the alliance are scum.
    Server - Thrall and Stormreaver
    Class - Brewmaster Monk
    Level - 100
    Faction - Horde

    Why Brewmaster? Cuz I like getting my shit pushed in.

  12. #12
    It's partly because the undead resent the living humans for having survived the scourge. It's also because the Alliance are hell-bent on wiping out all undead and didn't consider the forsaken to be any different than the scourge, which really pissed them off - the forsaken really don't like being compared to the scourge.

  13. #13
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    1,021
    Well the alliance did none of that. Forsaken are not trying to avenge any imaginary things humans did to them. Humans never started a hunt all forsaken campaign immediately. Remember warcraft 3.
    After taking lordaeron, forsaken start killing living humans in nearby area for no reason. If there is anyone they should be angry at for not helping them it should be blood elves, but it is not.
    Most of forsaken quests are emotionless. They are just pragmatic monsters.

  14. #14
    The Forsaken are still butthurt since one guy, Garithos, was a jerk to them while still wishing to cooperate. Since they have such thin skin they decided to backstab him and slaughter hundreds of plague survivors who did nothing to them and spin it like they were being oppressed by the Alliance. Then they allied with a Dreadlord like that wouldn't turn out bad for them. Since dieing must have rotted the part of their brain that does logical and critical thinking, Garithos = all humans to them, so they naturally assumed the Alliance didn't want them back and became openly hostile toward them.

    TL;DR - Forsaken are overly sensitive, whiny emo kids with really poor judge of character.

  15. #15
    I don't know where the "Humans abandoned and persecuted the Forsaken because of they're racist" thing started, but it's an utter and complete fantasy.

    The first interaction between Forsaken and Humans happens very clearly in Warcraft 3. Garithos, perhaps the most prejudiced human out there, actually ALLIES with the Forsaken. Sylvanas swiftly betrays him and slaughters all the humans. From that point out, Forsaken continue to slaughter innocent humans wherever they go. Were the villagers of Hillsbrad hurting anyone? Nope, just peaceful farmers, but the Forsaken sure loved making them suffer.

    Basically, a lot of Forsaken players like to pretend that they're some oppressed and misunderstood group fighting back against closed-minded people, but it couldn't be further from the truth.

  16. #16
    The Lightbringer leaks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    I don't even know anymore.
    Posts
    3,448
    I don't think most of them have any deep hatred for them but they are enemies of the Horde and are dealt with as such.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by jealouspirate View Post
    I don't know where the "Humans abandoned and persecuted the Forsaken because of they're racist" thing started, but it's an utter and complete fantasy.

    The first interaction between Forsaken and Humans happens very clearly in Warcraft 3. Garithos, perhaps the most prejudiced human out there, actually ALLIES with the Forsaken. Sylvanas swiftly betrays him and slaughters all the humans. From that point out, Forsaken continue to slaughter innocent humans wherever they go. Were the villagers of Hillsbrad hurting anyone? Nope, just peaceful farmers, but the Forsaken sure loved making them suffer.

    Basically, a lot of Forsaken players like to pretend that they're some oppressed and misunderstood group fighting back against closed-minded people, but it couldn't be further from the truth.
    You mean when Sylvanas rescued Garithos and his men, then a bunch of his advisers ragequit?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I'm determined to someday make Med'an awesome. (MickyNeilson)

    ´So.. sorry to bring this up but..you know that .."thing" (Med'an).. is that "thing" cannon still?
    ...as much have some have wished otherwise, yes. (Loreology)

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by jealouspirate View Post
    I don't know where the "Humans abandoned and persecuted the Forsaken because of they're racist" thing started, but it's an utter and complete fantasy.

    The first interaction between Forsaken and Humans happens very clearly in Warcraft 3. Garithos, perhaps the most prejudiced human out there, actually ALLIES with the Forsaken. Sylvanas swiftly betrays him and slaughters all the humans. From that point out, Forsaken continue to slaughter innocent humans wherever they go. Were the villagers of Hillsbrad hurting anyone? Nope, just peaceful farmers, but the Forsaken sure loved making them suffer.

    Basically, a lot of Forsaken players like to pretend that they're some oppressed and misunderstood group fighting back against closed-minded people, but it couldn't be further from the truth.
    To be fair, Sylvanas was probably doing the Alliance a favor by getting rid of Garithos. That guy pretty much drives the blood elves out of the Alliance all on his own.

    Still, it's said that Sylvanas sends out emissaries to various factions post-Third War after they come under attack from humans seeking to eradicate the undead, Scourge or not. It's obviously not one-sided, but to say that there's no racism on the side of the Alliance is rather silly.

  19. #19
    Maybe this will explain the logic:

    Forsaken: YEEEEHAWW Killin is FUN!!

    Alliance: Hey that ain't right what yer doin' over there.

    Forsaken: Hey I found this her Human on my properdy I can kills it and raise it as an undead If I wanna!!

    Alliance: No you can't:

    Forsaken: Uh'HUH!!

    Alliance: Nuh'UHH!!

    Forsaken: Quit it!!

    Alliance: Sic em Glenn Greymane!!

    Forsaken: OWWWW!! I'm gonna tell the Horde!! (runs back to his house)

    Alliance: That'll show em! Aww hell they trashed the place. This place is a dump. ... I must ... have it ..

    (Horde arrives)

    Horde: These the guys you said told you "Our leader has a tiny head?. (cracks knuckles)

    Forsaken: Uh Huh.

    Alliance: Nu'UHH

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Because the Alliance wouldn't accept them post-death, and generally hates them in return. You're talking as if the Alliance likes the Forsaken.
    the alliance hates them more for the fact they betrayed and slaughtered the remaining forces in lordaron.
    not saying garithos didn't have it coming but still, betrayal is betrayal.

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-16 at 01:06 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    To be fair, Sylvanas was probably doing the Alliance a favor by getting rid of Garithos. That guy pretty much drives the blood elves out of the Alliance all on his own.

    Still, it's said that Sylvanas sends out emissaries to various factions post-Third War after they come under attack from humans seeking to eradicate the undead, Scourge or not. It's obviously not one-sided, but to say that there's no racism on the side of the Alliance is rather silly.

    cause the scarlet crusade is part of the alliance... right.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •