Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Do you think the battle for Undercity purged all the forsaken aligned with Putress and Malganis? If so that's wishful thinking IMO, those who weren't caught are laying low and biding their time among the rest.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    Do you think the battle for Undercity purged all the forsaken aligned with Putress and Malganis? If so that's wishful thinking IMO, those who weren't caught are laying low and biding their time among the rest.
    Maybe, maybe not, you have no evidence of that...also Malganis?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zodiark Son View Post
    Maybe, maybe not, you have no evidence of that...also Malganis?
    Varimathras, got my Dreadlords mixed up

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    as for who deserves lordaeron kosak said in a tweet "living former lordaeron citizens in the alliance believe its theirs, undead lordaeron citizens believe its theirs" so really their both right.
    That's what I believe too. So, what stops BOTH from living there? Does human peasant villages routinely attack Forsaken or what? Why every Forsaken fan is so bent on "it is ours alone"?

---------- Post added 2013-04-19 at 03:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Syferite View Post
    The Humans obviously are going to go in to that "kill the zombie" mode since being undead isn't natural. With how much religious faith that they seem to have, they'd see smiting the Forsaken as the right thing to do.
    Where, God please, where the fuck you get all these fantasies? You've just listed quest where Forsaken is "they live when I died - DEATH TO THEM". But can you find quest "here's my neighbor, he's now Forsaken - kill him"? Don't state your delusions as official lore.

Forsaken are simply evil, paranoid, hateful zombies. That's all.

There's numerous other zones where we have both Alliance and Horde settlements. Why suddenly entire north EK must be different?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    back then maybe considering they betrayed the forces in lordaron, killed the remaining living humans regardless, and attacked alliance factions(kirin tor).

and still now a days its justified by the fact that they ARE acting exactly like the scourge.

raising the dead into mindless servitude, spreading their forces into lands that aren't theirs by right, attacking peaceful nations, and using the plague as a weapon.
    the fact is, there may have been prejudice(not racism, they are not a race) against them but they've justified that hate through their actions.

from betraying garithos' forces to attacking and invading gilnean lands they are worthy of the hatred that they have earned.
    You know that they attacked Gilneas because Garrosh pushed them to do it, they couldn't go against the warchief... and IMHO i think the forsaken plague is not that bad, is not like it's used to raise enemies...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Where are the Horde-settlements in Teldrassil, Azuremyst Isle, Dun Morogh and Elwynn Forest?
    Or the Alliance-settlements in Durotar, Eversong Woods or Mulgore?
    The 20+ zones are usually cross-faction though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Where are the Horde-settlements in Teldrassil, Azuremyst Isle, Dun Morogh and Elwynn Forest?
    Or the Alliance-settlements in Durotar, Eversong Woods or Mulgore?
    Northwatch humans have taken over the former centaur canyon in southern Durotar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Northwatch humans have taken over the former centaur canyon in southern Durotar.
    That's not a settlement though, that's a war camp (they were trying to make it a fort, if memory serves).

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Because the Alliance wouldn't accept them post-death, and generally hates them in return. You're talking as if the Alliance likes the Forsaken.
    Thats not really how I remember Warcraft 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    Understandable reaction. Visually they look no different from the Scourge that just ravaged their land
    Understandable, but it also bred understandable hatred, specifically because of the actions of the Scarlet Crusades conquest against them.

I wouldnt trust a bunch of evil zombies either.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    That's what I believe too. So, what stops BOTH from living there? Does human peasant villages routinely attack Forsaken or what? Why every Forsaken fan is so bent on "it is ours alone"?.
    why would humans want to share with the nasty undead?
    why would the undead want to share with the bastard humans?

---------- Post added 2013-04-20 at 04:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thrive View Post
    Understandable, but it also bred understandable hatred, specifically because of the actions of the Scarlet Crusades conquest against them.
    Good thing to remember
    The Scarlet Crusade may not be in the Alliance, but they are humans and renemants of Lorderon which was part of the Alliance
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

You make up more stuff. Which human king may that be?

Quote Originally Posted by catbeef View Post
    going to skip 11 pages and assume someone else said this, but repeat it anyway.

the human king (hint: alliance was human kingdoms and dwarves) murdered every forsaken when they were human. i think it is a good enough reason.
    This is also not how I remember Warcraft 3.

To be betrayed and slaughtered by your prince, brought back to endure horrific torment as an undead and used to attack those you once care about, then finally freed to only be hunted down and killed off by the living... Yup, can't see why they're so pissy at all...
    I AM the world's first Shadow Mage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cenkiss View Post
    You make up more stuff. Which human king may that be?
    I suppose he could be referring to Arthas.
    What I don't get is why his betrayal would be something they would associate with the Alliance given how his actions has nothing to do with them as he was already a Death Knight of the Scourge.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonas View Post
    To be betrayed and slaughtered by your prince, brought back to endure horrific torment as an undead and used to attack those you once care about, then finally freed to only be hunted down and killed off by the living... Yup, can't see why they're so pissy at all...
    In reality, humans were being slaughtered left and right by the undead, and the banshee queen and her forsaken were no different. I don't remember any undead trying to go back to being "human" or asking for forgiveness or waiving white flags or anything like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonas View Post
    To be betrayed and slaughtered by your prince, brought back to endure horrific torment as an undead and used to attack those you once care about, [Insert new text here] then finally freed to only be hunted down and killed off by the living... Yup, can't see why they're so pissy at all...
    You forgot to add in between *after they were freed allied with their former kinsman and then betrayed and slaughtered them all. Then they were hunted down by the Scarlet Crusade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    In reality, humans were being slaughtered left and right by the undead, and the banshee queen and her forsaken were no different. I don't remember any undead trying to go back to being "human" or asking for forgiveness or waiving white flags or anything like that.
    "When I clawed my way out of the grave, I thought my family would welcome me with open arms. Instead, they drove me out of the village, screaming in a language I could no longer understand."

---------- Post added 2013-04-20 at 10:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    You forgot to add in between *after they were freed allied with their former kinsman and then betrayed and slaughtered them all. Then they were hunted down by the Scarlet Crusade.
    You forgot to add, *after they were freed, they rescued their former kinsman only to be met with hostility and suspicion. Then they betrayed and slaughtered them all. Then they were hunted down by the Scarlet Crusade. Then their territory was invaded by the Alliance.