Is comcast throttling my internet?

Lately it seems like everyone on youtube has been complaining about videos loading INSANELY slowly, Even when every other video hosting website loads at normal or even FAST speeds.

I have heard that companies are throttling bandwith? What does that mean exactly? And is it happening to me?

Here is my speedtest =

I think that is pretty decent, Yet youtube videos won't load on most days unless it's in 240P and I let the video load for 5 minutes, What is going on?

Also, If this belongs in Computer please move it, I was not sure

10+ Year Old Account
    It is youtube that has a problem with the bandwidth going on there. Early in the morning I have no problems with it but come mid afternoon forget it HD can take a long time to load. Note I am on a 50mb/s download connection and 5mb/s up.

That speed is more than enough to stream a 1080p clip.
    I haven't had any issues with YouTube whatsoever lately, so really, I'm not sure about the "everyone" part, but if it's only on YouTube, wouldn't it be logical to assume the problem is with them, and not with Comcast who decided to throttle your Internet (and Internet of "everyone" else) only when accessing YouTube?

Quote Originally Posted by Creotor View Post
    That speed is more than enough to stream a 1080p clip.
    I haven't had any issues with YouTube whatsoever lately, so really, I'm not sure about the "everyone" part, but if it's only on YouTube, wouldn't it be logical to assume the problem is with them, and not with Comcast who decided to throttle your Internet (and Internet of "everyone" else) only when accessing YouTube?
    http://youtu.be/YJOLdpR447o?t=39s

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have extremely strange problems with YouTube as well, here's my Internet speed: .

Sometimes, a 1080p video buffers extremely slowly, then I refresh the page and it buffers in like 3 seconds. Sometimes, certain videos fail to buffer at all, while other videos posted by the same uploader buffer in 10 seconds.
    Last edited by Veiled Shadow; 2013-04-16 at 02:17 AM.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah comcast is has been acting up all weekend and once in a while today, 240p videos would barely load or not load at all for me.

Deleted
    It's youtube.

It's on Youtube's end. I have Verizon with 50 down 25 up and Youtube videos have issues for me as well. I'm sure Youtube will fix it in a week or so, they usually do.