My little rant on the "Pray for Boston" thing

Why the hell are we praying for Boston? 55 people died in Iraq today with 200 injured from bombings, but I don't see any "Pray for Iraq". You got the ******* news stations saying the world is on lock-down and people going off on a hook saying, "who do we invade next". You got the president on the damn phone and the news outlets going crazy over this, but when it's a different country no one in the U.S. gives a united ****. Prayer groups being held and every state in the union saying "pray for Boston", but what about other countries that deal with this **** ALL THE TIME, AND EVERY DAY? What about all the 8 year olds we kill overseas?? Any prayers for them? You got people crying saying, "these attacks ruined one of our last unifying sports events". How about the people we left with no sports events and NO COUNTRY! You got kids on twitter and instagram promoting themselves with pray for Boston t-shirts, photos, and crap acting like they really care.

God I can't stand the people in this country sometimes because we have to be the center of attention all the time. We care about no other people but ourselves and can't seem to solve ******* problems and just make things worse. If it's you OH WELL, but if it's us PRAY FOR US WORLD.

/end rant

good rant 10/10

Really? You can't stand that people care more about what happens in their own country than in some one elses? There's nothing wrong with that. nothing at all.

It's like saying yea your dad died, but because two peoples dad's died in russia your an asshole for putting more emphasis on your situation.

Seriously step back from the situation and calm the fuck down.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

I'm not sure i can say what i want to say without receiving an infraction but the general idea of it is the USA populace tend only to care and be educated about the USA. The world may aswell cease at its borders.

15+ Year Old Account
    Let's all take a step back and breathe for a minute.

I'm happy to have constructive discussion on the forum on a difficult subject, but this isn't the way to start it.