502 Hunter LF Weekend Raiding Guild

502 Hunter looking for a 10 or 25 weekend raiding guild. I've been a active player since vanilla days and I raided for numerous years on my rogue. I want to leave the casual guild behind and experience content in a semi hardcore guild.

- Passionate player looking for a permanent spot
    - Always prepared before raid
    - I will keep up at least 90% attendance
    - I have a solid understanding of boss encounters
    - Quick Learner/I don't stand in junk

I make any raid time from Thursday-Sunday 8PM PST and on. I'm willing to pay for a server transfer or faction change.
    Please contact me in game, on the forums, or add me on my Btag Hanzo808#1472 if you have any questions.

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Hanzo808; 2013-04-16 at 07:56 AM.

We are currently recruiting healers, ranged dps, and melee dps. We are currently 1/13 of heroic content. If you are interested in joining our guild <The Church> apply to www.churchguild.org or contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485 if you have any questions.

The Church is an Alliance 25 man heroic progression guild on Darkspear. We love World of Warcraft, and we aim to offer a vibrant raiding community for PvE raiding. We are a 25-Man progression raiding guild and our #1 focus is killing bosses, but we offer a great community outside of raiding as well. We are always recruiting exceptional players!

Our current recruitment needs are…
    Healers – Paladins, Monks, Druids, Shamans
    Melee – Any
    Ranged - Any

Raid schedule:
    T|W|Th (+Fridays during the first week or two of progression)
    8:00-11:30PM MST

EXPECTATIONS
    Church members must exhibit a thorough understanding of their class and how to use it to the benefit of their groups. We like people who can work well with others in stressful situations, who can analyze challenges and offer solutions while accepting the ideas of others, and above all, we look for members who have that rare, but treasured combination of fun-loving maturity.

HISTORY
    We've cleared all content that's been released since the open of BC and have a few accomplishments under our belt:

Server first Eredar Twins (pre-3.0)
    Server first Algalon 25 man (The Celestial Defender)
    Server first Yogg 0 25 man (Death's Demise)
    Tribute to Insanity 25
    Only guild on Darkspear with Dedicated Insanity
    Server first Heroic Gara'jal the Spiritbinder
    Server first Heroic Spirit Kings 25 man
    Server first Heroic Will of the Emperor 25 man (Delver of the Vaults)

You can read more about us and apply online at www.churchguild.org . Unfortunately, I will not be able to respond to replies on this forum, but if you need to speak with me directly please contact me via my battle tag Elpay#1485. Please note, some kind of combat log such as WWS/WMO/WOL will greatly improve your chances of being accepted. First impressions are key.

P.S: Contrary to our name, we are not a religious guild in any way.