10+ Year Old Account

The Dendrome and Architects Livestream April 26th

A sign that Update 2.3 is getting close?

Trion have posted that they will do a livestream on Friday, April the 26th discussing the Lore behind the Architects, their history and place in Telara and what exactly is behind the barrier at the Dendrome

Want to know more about the Architects, an ancient race whose technology has the power to traverse the very fabric of space and time? Tune in to www.twitch.tv/TrionWorlds on Friday April 26 at 1:30pm PDT/20:30 UTC to learn more about the Dendrome, the Architects, and their history and place in Telara.
    Source: http://eu.riftgame.com/en/news/artic...livestream.php

I'm expecting at the very least, a look at a finished Dendrome, hopefully it wouldn't be just all chat and a few clips of Architects "busy" around the Infinity Gate

Nothing new on PTS yet for testing or snooping around, meh

It would be interesting if you like... learn that the universe is unstable due to the rifts and space time will soon begin to unravel so you have to go back in time and stop the the blood storm. They could alter the old maps and stuff. We could see telara like 1500 years ago.

That would be pretty epic.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

So, if I want to learn more about the lore of something in the game, instead of doing a quest chain and reading some lore, or experiencing some sort of flashback, I gotta go watch a live stream? No thanks. How about getting it up on the PTS so if we want to see it, we can go see it?

Conspiracy theory: The NET in Defiance and the NET around Dendrome might have the same concept! If you watched the show last night you know what I am referring too.

Oh, what if this is how Trion get players into other dimensions/planes like Everquest? Or maybe to the moon?

Think I would enjoy that if Rift does indeed go in such a direction.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Conspiracy theory: The NET in Defiance and the NET around Dendrome might have the same concept! If you watched the show last night you know what I am referring too.
    /facepalm no...just..no.

Rift even coming anywhere near the disaster that is that game and show would be a horrible thing to happen. I would uninstall and never come back.
    BAD WOLF

Please let us go to the planes sometime soon, pppppppppplllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee.

counterconspiracy theory: Rift takes place between the end of the starcraft universe and the beginning of warcraft universe. Somehow dr Manhattan is involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Somehow dr Manhattan is involved.
    Blue phallus, blue phallus, blue...oh god, help me.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    /facepalm no...just..no.

Rift even coming anywhere near the disaster that is that game and show would be a horrible thing to happen. I would uninstall and never come back.
    Hey I like Defiance. It was pretty cool. Not happy it interfered with my episodes of Lost Girl or Being Human, but I will live.

Hey I like Defiance. It was pretty cool. Not happy it interfered with my episodes of Lost Girl or Being Human, but I will live.
    Speaking of which, being human season 2 is now of netflix just as season 3 is ending. Am I seriously going to have to wait till the end of season 4 for season 3? Come on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    /facepalm no...just..no.

The show wasn't that bad.....if you are in to the typical B-rated SyFy Original series crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    The show wasn't that bad.....if you are in to the typical B-rated SyFy Original series crap.
    Ehh...they've had much better shows. But truthfully the show isn't as awful as the game. It's just a shame that such a cool concept is going to bomb. Maybe the average American eats this stuff up though, idk.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    I wish scifi channel would restructure the way they handle their network.
    I would expand their like paid advertising time to like, 3 am to 3 pm and then just have 12 hours of really solid scifi every day. No more wrestling.
    They should focus on quality over quantity. I would have like, 2 nights of scifi shows (tues/thurs), 2 nights of fantasy(mon/wends), 1 night of B movies (friday), 1 night of quality movies (saturday) and then their reality shows like face off and robot combat league on sundays.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Please let us go to the planes sometime soon, pppppppppplllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee.
    its confirmed by trion that it gonna happen....dont think its far that infinity gate will open and we will go into the planes

10+ Year Old Account
    US Being Human's season finale was last week. O.o

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Speaking of which, being human season 2 is now of netflix just as season 3 is ending. Am I seriously going to have to wait till the end of season 4 for season 3? Come on.
    Ah, that's too bad. They've had 5 full episodes throughout S2/S3 available on SyFy. Right now they have up S3E5-S3E9: http://www.syfy.com/videos/Being%20H...ull%20Episodes

Edit: Rift. There, now it's back on topic.
    Last edited by Cupcaek; 2013-04-17 at 12:30 AM.
    Rift Scene - Still the best Rift fansite.
    Cupcakey 5/5 EE, 4/4 FT

There are forums for discussing shows and such, please do it there and not in the friendly Rift forums.

Clearly the Architects are the Lutece's in disguise. Parallel universe and all that jazz.

Another interesting thing I hope they show... On the dev tracker they mentioned some type of weapon ward drobe. I bet it is a transmog system.

Another interesting thing I hope they show... On the dev tracker they mentioned some type of weapon ward drobe. I bet it is a transmog system.
    omg yes plz