Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I'd skip Imperial Vizier Zor'lok to be honest, I think you'll find it a headache if people dont have good experience on it, Amber Shaper can be done easily if you use the nuke strategy and Grand Empress could still cause some issues if the ranged aren't experienced.

Oh, and Sha, obviously.
    If the "nuke strategy" you're suggesting is where you stack tonnes of debuffs and then BL nuke him when he's casting scalpel, that was fixed ages ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Windchilll View Post
    If the "nuke strategy" you're suggesting is where you stack tonnes of debuffs and then BL nuke him when he's casting scalpel, that was fixed ages ago.
    Something to note with the nuke strat is that since the boss now has less health, you won't be able to apply as many debuffs from the construct as you previously could.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, one less round. But DPS should be higher.

As long as you have good tanks that's the only way I would conceive doing a heroic ambershaper pug. Get as many stacks as possible on the boss and nuke him right before a scalpel with all CDs. This way you don't have to do anything fancy in P2 aside from what you would normally do, and you can ignore the P3 mechanic (which is really not a good mechanic.)

Quote Originally Posted by Windchilll View Post
    I mean the strategy where you stack fuck loads of debuffs on him then nuke the living hell out of him at around 71%.

We used it on him every single time we fought him, even recently when we went back to get the meta mount.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh