Binding shot.....

WTF is this change about Binding shot...

Binding shot is no longer a talent but learnt by MM hunters at lv 30. I use Binding shot over the other 2 since I rarely need to interrupt and I do not PvP. If you are going to remove one of the bloody talents from that tier, remove wyrern sting since it is a terrible talent at least in my opinion...

This has annoyed me as now I need to take silence shot and I lose a lot of control I had over adds and trash

Deleted
    Well welcome to the boat mate!

Well, I wouldn't complain about it! :P

It simply means MM gets lovely amounts of CC!

conc shot <3
    pet root
    disengage root
    traps
    binding shot
    intimidation
    (and a tier 3 choice such as wyvern!)

oh the CC! lovely stuff.

I'm curious to see what theyll be replacing these two spells removed with. what will replace binding shot?!

retarded change to binding shot is RETARDED !

Deleted
    Annoying change. Wonder what will replace it.

Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    Annoying change. Wonder what will replace it.
    Intimidation is being taken away from BM-only, and replacing Binding Shot in the level 30 tier.

Not a good replacement, imo. Go from an AoE 5s stun to a 3s single target stun which relies on bad pet AI? Ugh.

As a MM PvP hunter I don't see the problem here, moving along.
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Deleted
    It sure means that MM will get more tools which is a good thing since not many people go MM now due to BM being tardy :P

R.I.P. BM Hunters. First you take away the inability to CC our pets w/ Beastial Wrath up. Ok fine - I learned to adapt. And now, you're taking away yet another BM staple mark - Intimidate. This will KILL BM. Why not take away scatter shot or concussive shot too, maybe the next patch. This appears to be the dumbest patch yet. Taking away resilience (kills world PVP if you're not in top notch raiding gear), buffing mages (frost needs a buff in PVP like a fish needs a bicycle) and absoletely killing BM Hunters. I obviously play a BM Hunter as well as a Warlock, both happened to be admittedly OP at the start of MOP. But now, they've been consistently nerfed into the ground and the trend continues. Thanks Blizzard.

How many top notch raiders do you think wander around doing world PvP? I was 16/16H last tier, and I can't recall ever wanting to engage in long, pointless pvp with no rewards when I could be farming or valor capping or conquest capping, etc. As a vast generalization, I think the mindset of top notch raiders steers them away from world pvp, because it's just mindless ganking 95% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    How many top notch raiders do you think wander around doing world PvP? I was 16/16H last tier, and I can't recall ever wanting to engage in long, pointless pvp with no rewards when I could be farming or valor capping or conquest capping, etc. As a vast generalization, I think the mindset of top notch raiders steers them away from world pvp, because it's just mindless ganking 95% of the time.
    I agree I despise world PVP, but there are ppl who love it for some dumb reason and I used it to further jusitfy my pt.

Deleted
    such a shame, this talent was so handy too have for certain encounters.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Yea I can agree with this, organized World PvP is pretty much dead except on a select few servers and other than that it's mostly ganking. I still am sad to see this binding shot change go through though, I thought that Blizzard could have handled it a lot better.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    A long long time ago, it was the Survival tree who was looked at for cc.
    These days they have roots, a knockback they can't glyph because of a stupid DOT!

MM gets Binding Shot... sure, great, they did need some love.

SV loses Binding Shot and gains... nothing. Even Ghostcrawler admits they wouldn't take Intimidation over Silencing.

BM of course is the real loser, but that's only because they still have so much control after being overbuffed to insane levels for MoP and than gradually been brought down.

MM slowly regains terrain.

SV gets nothing exciting at all.
    Dots... hurray.
    The name of the specc is 'SURVIVAL'.
    Might give the devs an idea or two if they reminded themselves of this simple fact.

Untill the devs consider SV a real specc again, beyond dot damage, I will continue repeating myself and asking for Survival changes in pvp and general utility beyond aoe.