Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rullis View Post
    I tried MM and I found it not so good. The heads are at 80-100% for like 5-10 seconds, max 3 aimed shots..
    He was referring to the Instant Aimed Shots on the non-killed head so they guarantee crit. Even so in my 25man group the non-killed heads are are under 80% by time the main head is at 50% because of warlocks and boomkins.

yea that speaks more about the raid than him.. if he's topping meters as MM

Quote Originally Posted by Kiea View Post
    Yeah thought it was something like that.

Which means, you dont black arrow another head, since it's wasted.
    They are just fishing for a quicker proc to get it back on the icd. Personally I fire an explosive trap out at where the next head spawns after I use readiness since the first head dies so fast with everyone pre-potting and using cds. This is also what I do when BA is off cd but the head is only going to live 5-10 seconds, not sure if that is good or bad but I hate not having it on cd and I also hate losing half of it because the target dies.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    scumbag DPSing, if the SrS uptime is > 50% on the offtarget, i'd kick him from the guild without a question

the only damage he might be doing on the offtarget:
    - barrage
    - a cobra shot or two to cap focus on phase change (with some pet damage, he'll will assist)

Deleted
    That would be scumbag dps =p. Single target everything, you want to get each phase down as quick as possible so you deal with less mechanics.