Controller friendly games

I decided to get a new controller after a long period of keyboard and mouse gaming. I only played LoL and GW2 for about 1 year so I have no idea what other games are out there and work with controllers. I checked on steam for full controller support games but I don't know... nothing seems to tickle my pickle if you know what I mean. What games did you play with controllers and enjoyed?? Any suggestions on where to begin?

They bleed pixels is a good game if you like platformers. tho it isnt too tough or long i had a great time playing it. platformers and sports games are only ones better with controller imo.

Mark of the Ninja is a very fun game and best played with a controller. Many of the games in the Sega Genesis classic's pack are good for controllers as well. The Cave is another good one as well. Super Meat Boy is far easier with a controller than with a keyboard and mouse. Cthulu Saves the World is also a pretty fun game, if you like classic RPG's such as the older Final Fantasy games. There's also Trine and Trine 2. That's all I can really think of that are really good with a controller. Most games on PC are better with a keyboard and mouse.

Oh. There's also emulators.

These tables bar our way.. ┬──┬ ┬──┬

But the will of a templar is stronger! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die

most cross platform games will work with controllers, i use it for DMC and Sleeping dogs, that kind of stuff. Also yeah emulators like pcsx2.

Batman: Arkham Asylum
    Batman: Arkham City
    Mark of the Ninja
    Bastion
    Darksiders I & II
    X-Com
    Dark Souls
    Limbo
    Dishonored
    The Walking Dead

Assassins Creed 3
    FFXIV ARR
    Dead Space 3
    Saints Row 3
    Dishonored

Defiance if you like shooters.

Assassin's Creed (any)
    Tomb Raider (2013)
    Dishonored

I mean any similar multiplatform action game would work just fine with a controller.