Deleted

Weak Aura for Lei Shen Trinket

Hello,

I just obtained the lei Shen Trinket and was wondering if any of you could help me with creating an aura for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fptK0nnErE

I want to make one like in this video but I just cannot get it to work like there. In the first 20 seconds you see it in the middle of the screen.

regards

well you can use weak auras, but you need to know the spell ID of the actual proc. You can go to Wowhead and look up the trinket, then you can find the actual proc effect and it will have its own name and ID.

Code:
     diZacaGlLIxlPQ5QIMnOUTQANiYEj7gL9lv5NsQ8xvYVf1qvknyLkdxsoisDmr6CQqlervlwsz5u5PqlJQYZr1HvYubmzGMoLVrv0Lqu6YcxhHncsdtkTzvz7ikoTIPHKpRs9DQcJuPQNjfJwfmEevoPu5wsvDnqCErmoQQ2gvPhlXkvachHDmlCVvjo7kzg)KU2apwY1EcMfUlO5cbpaPNVqUW0nuB8CZrHFHGcbfGqWHxbVsqBvQNlKSvcHZlqbi0LHdbi8taBJaKjtMqYv37Xdtq7dP5OV2wkk)q8KYhKJ(0RpvJWsoddM9GjYlmPU3JhMG6TPPj1pLFF(H06nnLsV(uqe6I7jZasQcHtjZeYi(aU5(oCCrkv4In)LnzMae(xdtacTKQqyLl4HjSYf8WewraZdzYeUiSSQjCafUnCVOy92rpFHEmG2brQXBRqZn33HtaczRFWfGiLkCB4ErX6TJE(YKj8qm3hmrQXBRqWHxbVs6kzMWoMfU3QeNDLmJFsxBGhl5ApbZc3f0CHGhG0ZxMWLaeUnCVOy92rpFHDmlCVvjo7kzg)KU2apwY1EcMfUlO5cbpaPNVmHKrKsPABLjb
    That's the string I use for WeakAuras. It's a bigass icon, impossible to miss. I also have some macros for it that makes it very easy to make sure I get the most use of it.

macro #1:
    #Showtooltip Corruption
    /tar Boss1
    /stopcasting
    /cast !Metamorphosis
    /cast Corruption
    /targetlasttarget

Macro #2:
    #Showtooltip Corruption
    /tar Boss2
    /stopcasting
    /cast !Metamorphosis
    /cast Corruption
    /targetlasttarget

Macro #3:
    #Showtooltip Corruption
    /tar Boss3
    /stopcasting
    /cast !Metamorphosis
    /cast Corruption
    /targetlasttarget

Macro #4:
    #Showtooltip Corruption
    /tar Boss4
    /stopcasting
    /cast !Metamorphosis
    /cast Corruption
    /targetlasttarget

Macro #5:
    #showtooltip Corruption
    /stopcasting
    /cast !Metamorphosis
    /cast Dark Soul
    /cast Blood Fury
    /use 10
    /use Potion of the Jade Serpent
    /cast Corruption

The last macro is the one I use the first time. I figure it's no point delaying stuff for the Lei Shen trinket since it's so god-forsaken random. But if stuff lines up, that macro is very handy to have.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    well you can use weak auras, but you need to know the spell ID of the actual proc. You can go to Wowhead and look up the trinket, then you can find the actual proc effect and it will have its own name and ID.
    WeakAuras lets you enter it by name so you don't need to know the ID. The proc is called "Perfect Aim" just type that into an aura trigger, check the cooldown box on the first tab, and then make it look like whatever you want.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    I tried to get it to look like it does in the video, counting down the 4 seconds clockwise, but weakauras just doesnt support it I feel. Or I just cannot find it. I downloaded tellmewhen though and it works perfectly!!! Thanks all

Quote Originally Posted by Schaendwich View Post
    I tried to get it to look like it does in the video, counting down the 4 seconds clockwise, but weakauras just doesnt support it I feel. Or I just cannot find it. I downloaded tellmewhen though and it works perfectly!!! Thanks all
    You need to check the boxes on that TMW icon that counts the cooldown. It's all there on the right-hand side