[H] [10M] Ride the Lightning 5/12

Ride the Lightning is looking for a few raiders to finish out our 10 man raiding roster. We are a semi-casual raiding guild who has been around for over five years and has a core group of members with experience in all aspects of the game. We currently are looking for some additional raiders to help better round out our raid roster. We also understand that life is more important than the game as the majority of our members are 25-40 years old with jobs, family, and other commitments.

We are on a CST server and raid three times a week:

Monday @ 8:30 – 11:00 CST
    Wednesday @ 8:30 – 11:00 CST
    Sunday @ 7:30 – 10:30 CST

Our 10 man progression:

Normal – ToT 5/12

Normal – MSV 6/6 HoF 6/6 ToES 4/4
    Heroic – MSV 4/6 HoF 0/6 ToES 0/4

*We do require raiders to maintain at least 70% attendance*

*Please note we are ALWAYS looking to upgrade our roster. If you do not see your class listed but are confident you can perform at a high level do no hesitate to fill out an app or contact us*

While accepting groups of applicants, we will consider any class/role. However, our greatest needs are the follow class/roles:

Druid – Resto
    Mage – Open
    Monk - Mistweaver
    Paladin - Holy
    Priest – Shadow Priest
    Shaman - Resto

Casual:
    Are you looking for something other than raiding from WoW? Are you a more casual player? Do you enjoy the PvP aspect of the game? Are you interested in doing fun social events, leveling alts for fun with others, and doing achievements? If any or all of these things apply to you, then you could be a fit for the casual side of Ride the Lightning. Ride the Lightning welcomes casual players of any class/spec/level.

Please feel free to add my battletag to contact me in game, or contact me by e-mail.
    Thank you for your time and we hope to hear from you soon.

Battletag: Unthir#1335
    unthrtl@gmail.com

Visit http://www.rtlguild.net to apply!

Still looking for healers.