Poll: What would you do?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    could i give him 20 years, wait for the money, murder him, then take them back when he dies?
    <insert witty signature here>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    could i give him 20 years, wait for the money, murder him, then take them back when he dies?
    If he has the power to take your life force, then he is not a dude to be fucked with.

10+ Year Old Account

I'd have ring from another thread and leave retard poor without all his money.

ROFL - love it!
    Last edited by azwesjr; 2013-04-16 at 03:16 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rowaasr13 View Post
    I'd have ring from another thread and leave retard poor without all his money.
    He will rather stole your ring dont you think? Well, unless you choose the option of the poll of "keep it to myself and dont tell anybody about it"

Deleted
    I'd gladly sell the last 2 years of my life for 1 million dollars.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would sell him 1 billion years for $500,000,000,000.00, draft an ironclad will, demand payment be remitted to my estate upon my signature, and then leave all of the money to shelter for children made orphans by MMO-Champion.

I'd sell 30 years. With the $15,000,000, I'd be able to live a pretty awesome life until I die.

I would only sell 1 year for 500k.

Fuck that, I'd sell him that ring. I get a couple mil (more than 5, that's for sure), I keep my life, he get's immortality; everybody goes home happy.
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

I wouldn't sell them anything. I wouldn't give anyone even a split second of my life because anything can happen in just a small amount of time. Great memories can happen within any given amount of time. If I just sell it, I'm losing time I could have spent alive and loving my friends, my family, and my life.

Deleted
    I wouldn't sell anything.

yes I think I might sell him ten years of my life, my reason would be because based on some guestimates if I had to work for the next 30 years of my life, 10 years of that will be spent at work away from my family. That amount of money is more than I would make anyway in those 10 years...

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone was watching the movie "In Time" huh?
    Not a damn chance to sell any minute of lifetime.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would force 100 ppl too sell their 10 years too him and all the money will go to me. Then i would buy 50% back extending my life in process.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Don't think I'd take the gamble. If I have less than 10 years as it stands, that money won't do me much good. I suppose I could make sure my family/loved ones get it after I'm gone, but I'm pretty sure they'd rather have me still alive than the money.

I'm pretty fucking healthy. I work out, I don't smoke or drink. I wouldn't be surprised if I lived to 80+, if not 90+, if not 3 digits. I'd sell him 10 years, yea.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take the deal for 10 years. Then, because obviously the technology (or magic) exists to transfer years, I'd offer $50,000 a year for 10 years ($500k) of someone else's life whose less fortunate than myself and is in more need of the money. That way I'm $4,500,000 richer and haven't lost a day.

That's how corporations work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I'm pretty fucking healthy. I work out, I don't smoke or drink. I wouldn't be surprised if I lived to 80+, if not 90+, if not 3 digits. I'd sell him 10 years, yea.
    Or you might get run over by a bus tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Write my will sell 50 years+ if I could. Die very soon but help all my family out financially ideally for the rest of their lives, sure I would do that. Not like I was going to cure cancer or invent lightspeed travel so I would give him every year I had.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    You guys are seriously screwing yourselves up agreeing to this. What if you were only due to live another 10 years? You would snuff it right there before spending a single penny of your new wealth. You have no idea how long you have left, better not to gamble I say.

Edit: reminds me of deathnote and the shinigami eyes, we all know how badly that turned out.
    I'd still gamble it with a year or two, I mean a million goes a long way in releasing free time to live my life as I see fit.