Judgement now on Grizzly Hills

We have moved the guild to Grizzly Hills an extremely low pop and underprogressed server.

We have taken our solid raiders and banded together with a number of players from U.S. 25 or higher guilds to take the server by storm.

We are currently seeking a solid Holy Paladin and Warlock for our initial raid team. On average the players on this server that we have auditioned have not proved of acceptable skill so we are posting here in order to seek competent players who may be looking for a fresh start.

Our raid times are Tues-Thurs 7:30 to 10:30 pm CST with challenge modes and old content runs optionally on Mondays.

If you are tired of being the number 60 guild on your high pop server regardless of your hard work and great progress please consider joining us as we compete for server first.

As always you can battle tag me at inj#1944 in order to ask any questions or apply to the guild.

We will be completely performance driven. LFR heroes need not apply.

Great Raiding to you!
    Last edited by judgementofantonidas; 2013-04-16 at 04:03 PM. Reason: to better explain my meaning
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    We have moved the guild to Grizzly Hills an extremely low pop and underprogressed server.
    Extremely low pop is a bit of an overstatement... Medium pop Alliance side, med-low on horde.
    Welcome to the Hills, hopefully you'll last longer than every single other raiding guild who's come here.

Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    The players on server are not of acceptable skill so we are posting here in order to seek competent players who may be looking for a fresh start.
    LOL I just caught this the 2nd time I read your post... Enjoy the trade trolls, don't feed them.
    Last edited by S Blieft; 2013-04-16 at 03:38 PM.
    And eight, eight, I forget what eight was for

Yes. Already had one very comical experience with a hunter who posted to trade for hours after we did not take him on a quick MSV run that we ran to throw some gear on a fresh 90 disc priest that had dinged 90 that night. The hunter did not understand why we did not want to take him after he stated he had never full cleared MSV in the months that it had been available. We did not remove him from the group to be mean. We removed him because we only wanted to take 45 minutes to run the instance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lolol good luck to ya

thanks Water. Got tired of being held back by Antonidas raiders. Time to seek our level.

sucks to see people leave Antonidas, speaking from experience it is extremely hard to begin on a new server. Not sure if you'll find a higher level of players there but good luck.

using you guys as a kind of role model strawberrie. most of our recruitment will be off server.

our first night in the door. 2 players pugged from server 2/12 down.

LMAO held back by the players on Antonidas thats a good one. If you were held back so badly by crappy raiders then why would you go to a server with worse progression? For those of you who don't know the truth, he couldn't hack it on Antonidas because he is a D-Bag and his raiders would get tired of it and quit the guild. There have been multiple mass exodus' from Judgement because they were fed up with his crap. Do yourselves a favor and don't even bother because in the end all your gonna get is frustration and headaches dealing with this asshole and STILL not make real progression.