Destro and Horridon

I am looking for some advice on 10 man normal Horridon. My team is working on this fight now. I am going to start using Mannorths fury, but I was wondering if it is better to single target the adds and burn them down and using RoF as my main AoE or should I use RoF and F&B immolate, conflag and incinerate (cant wait for 5.3 when F&B is toggable)? Also should i put Havoc on Horridon during this time? I feel that any DPS I do to Horridon during the add phase is wasted as the Dinomancer heals him. When the dinomance is up, he is my main target and I use my observers interupt on him. Is there any other target that should be Havoc'd?

Thanks

The way to play Destro on this fight is to use Mannoroth's Fury and keep Rain of Fire up at all times to generate embers. Sac your pet, go full mastery and tunnel Chaos Bolts as much as you can. Havoc onto Horridon when you can; don't mind the amount healed by the Dinomancer - though the whole point of the Dinomancer is that you're not supposed to let him heal. Whenever an add is low, Soulburn. If many adds are low, Havoc Horridon and Soulburn like you've never Soulburned before.

Oh, and yes. You'll be using Fire and Brimstone when there are several adds up at once.

Single target. The adds generally are not going to be grouped up enough to make aoe effective after the recent range nerf. Havoc on horridon isnt really needed, in fact you can pretty much completely ignore dps on horridon until the 4th door is broken and still beat the enrage timer. I usually save havoc to use when 2 of the 'big' adds for each door are up and chaos bolt. The key to this fight is getting the 'big' adds down as fast as possible. The rest of the adds are kinda trivial and could be finished off during transistioning from one door to the next.

By 'big' adds i mean the ones that appear from above the gate, not from the gate. The wastewalkers, the poison priests, the ice ball throwers, and the bear riders. When dinomancer appears, take him down immediately, click the orb, then finish adds as you are moving to the next door.

Use Rain of fire to generate embers, sure, but i dont think its going to catch enough targets to justify using your embers for anything but chaos bolts.

Deleted
    It would probably be worth it to F&B Immolate if the adds are alive for a while. But other than that, I don't see any reason. You want a certain type of adds nuked down (Chaos Bolt) and there are too few adds for F&B Incinerate to refund back the cost.

I use FnB on immolate for RoF damage, conflag on 3+ targets, or if my primal direhorn was near adds and I could FnB incinerate to hit 4+ and knock it back at the same time.

Deleted
    NORMAL Horridon 10 man

GoSup or GoSac, what ever you feel more comfortable with (if you RoF good GoSac pulls ahead)
    GoSup = stick the Observer at Horridon
    GoSac = sacrifice the Felhound for the interrupt

MF if you RoF alot
    KJC if you are lazy and love to jump around all day long

Tipps:
    mouseovermacros for Havoc and SB are very helful

RoF as much as possible, try to hit Horridon + a few adds (Horridons hitbox is huuuge try it in LFR)
    FnB Immolate if there are enough adds together, usually only when the dinomancer has come
    Havoc as much as possible, try to think ahead if you should wait a bit for Shadowburn range instead of using it only for CB
    keep Immolate on Horridon up
    Refresh Curse of Elements between Gate 3 and 4 or after Gate 4 is closed while you are walking (fight usually takes longer than 5min!)

Havoc mainly on Horridon, or on the Poison Priests at Gate 2
    CB down the main targets asap
    FnB+Conflagrate if you generate embers with it (means if there are enough targets)
    again keep RoF up and you should use CB as a filler

watch the timers after gate 4 when the cleaveadd (dont know the name^^) is coming, 10sec before he is going to jump down you should Havoc Horridon, when the add is here you cast a cleaved CB on him followed by CoE and Immolate, now you should have Havoc ready for the execute and cleave 3 Shadowburns to Horridon.
    And again, keep RoF up it is so important

My 10N group found it helpful to have me focus a bit more on the smaller adds during the 3rd and 4th doors because our cleave damage is kinda wimpy. In general though, RoF adds and use Havoc to duplicate ChaosBolt and Shadowburn as effectively as possible. I'd recommend using Havoc on adds since getting through the doors quickly will make it easier on the group than any damage done to Horridon before clearing the 4th door. After the 4th door is the easy part of the fight.