Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    LBRS & UBRS put together as one !

Deleted
    I agree with Shattered Halls as a CM. Back in TBC it kinda was one, there was a speed run you had to do for the attunement-chain to TK.

Deleted
    Old Wailing Caverns (the one that has not been cut in half). DONT GET LOST!! haha

Maraudon definately! Full clear, every boss.

Deleted
    Personally steam vaults, shattered halls, shadowlabs and alc/bit/mech (one or all 3) mainly because they were awesome and tough but also in the current leveling system these dungeons are skiped over to move to northrend they could use some love in my opinion

RFC

/thread
    CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x | Heatsink: Noctua NH-U12S | Mobo: Asus PRIME X570-P
    GPU: EVGA Geforce GTX 1070 Superclocked | PSU: Corsair 650W RM650x (2018)
    RAM: Corsair 16GB (2 x 8GB) Vengeance LPX, DDR4 3200MHz CL16
    M.2: Intel 1TB 660p 1800/1800 MB/s | SSD: Samsung 750 EVO 500GB | HDD: 1TB Western Digital Black
    Case: Fractal Design Focus G | OS: Windows 10 64-bit

10+ Year Old Account
    Always been partial to Shattered Halls, and Ramparts. I vote for those two. Loved the attunement run in SH, would be nice to see it back.

Deleted
    I was first not sure about what dungeon to pick, but the first time I saw Shattered Halls mentioned I had to agree on that. So, Shattered Halls.

Deleted
    Halls of Reflection !

Pit of Saron. That place is epic.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    HoR, FoS and PoS would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    Violet Hold, with a lever that summons the next wave instantly.

Wanna push yourself? Have fun.
    That's a good one. Anything wave-based with the ability to trigger the next wave early is good challenge mode material.

Actually, this isn't entirely new to the game, either. You could do this on Yogg-Saron during phase 1 by intentionally tripping clouds. It works pretty well and adds a lot of strategic depth to a fight.
    Last edited by Eats Compost; 2013-04-17 at 09:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    all of the ICC 5 mans, they're all perfect material for challenge modes (especially since the last part of HoR was timed =P)

also because of bronjahm
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Got to agree with Violet Hold with the lever to speed it up, would be crazy.

I realy enjoed the ICC5 mans aswell, I solo them on occasition just for the fun. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    mechanar would be awesome.
    and while they're at it, item cooldowns (Invisibilty Potion, Engi belts etc) should really be reset just like CDs in Challenge Modes.

Deleted
    Shattered Halls. Good luck skipping that trash. Otherwise Magisters Terrace or Halls of Reflection, purely because they were so brutal at their initial launch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zora View Post
    mechanar would be awesome.
    and while they're at it, item cooldowns (Invisibilty Potion, Engi belts etc) should really be reset just like CDs in Challenge Modes.
    Still some cds that aren't reset either, and yes invisbility potions not resetting pretty much ruins the fun in some challenge modes completely.

Deleted
    Magister's Terrace, Shattered Halls, Ahn'qahet and Uldaman.

Quote Originally Posted by smutt View Post
    shattered halls
    The amount of times I wiped to that gauntlet/last boss. Please no

Quote Originally Posted by Squirl View Post
    All the BC heroics were awesome. I'd love to see those again in a new, more challenging form (though they were fairly challenging in their day too).
    TBC were all linear corridors. Terrible design.

15+ Year Old Account
    shattered halls and shadow labs were the 2 'nasty' ones from TBC, both of those would make for great challenge modes if tuned right =D

The original full sunken temple would probably work well, you could have fun figuring out the best route to take to clear everything etc ^_^