Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Sunken Temple! Before they made the remake, to make it shorter. The full version and I would run it over and over!

Deleted
    Definitely shadow labs! I want to see how to pull the trash before the 2nd boss fast enough to make the gold-time. Also I like the boss mechanics of the bosses in labs in general. Tent-hopping anyone on Murmur?^^
    2nd choice would be magisters terrace. Just give the 3rd boss a fixed composition and everythings good! Then it would be "...was merely a setback" for one more time

Deleted
    Deadmines would be awesome. Can u imagine people dying in that gauntlet in Van Cleef nightmare? Also some Cata dungeons like Halls Of Origination, Stonecore or Grim Batol (without drake phase).

Tbh, I am not big fan of remaking TBC dungs for CMs, simply because it will just be big deja vu doing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    I'd like to see a Shadow Labyrinth challenge mode, just to relive the pain from heroic in TBC.
    Ah beat me to it! That would be brutal! Oh and Arcatraz

Everything from The Burning Crusade would make a great challenge mode dungeon.

Black Morass has always been my favorite dungeon and I'd love to see it made into a CM. In some ways, it was one of the original CMs.

Deleted
    Trial of the Champion, clearly.

I'd like to see Shattered Halls or Steamvaults along with one Icecrown five man (preferably Halls of Reflection and preferably not Pit of Saron as it's just too damn long) and one of the other Wrath five mans - Azjol'nerub and Ahn'kahet are my favorites.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

Azjol'nerub, for all that it is short could be interesting in that gold would be an insanely low time. I'd love to see HoR, because it was brutal at the time. From BC - probably Shadow labs. And I'd put Grim Batol in the list as well.

Forge of Souls would be fun - I did some great speedruns there, it would be awesome if the mobs were buffed to always give some challenge.

They could remake Stockades and have more trash in each room where you release as many rooms as you think you can handle at once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    If I had to pick one, The Mechanar.

I love strictly non-linear dungeons, even if it isnt entirely non-linear.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Deleted
    Grim Batol. Hands down my favourite dungeon.

Deleted
    Something worth mentioning is that I wouldn't like to see any really long challenge modes, having runs be close to 15 minutes long is already a bit too long to me (siege, scholo & shado-pan), perfecting a 10 minute run feels awesome, a bit longer than that and it starts to get frustrating whenever something goes a tiny bit wrong (and some of the instances mentioned would be over 20 minutes).

Halls of Origination, I loved that dungeon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by balatro View Post
    Black Morass has always been my favorite dungeon and I'd love to see it made into a CM. In some ways, it was one of the original CMs.
    Agreed. I remember only getting out of combat ONCE per run as a healer, it was brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by paraalso View Post
    Dire Maul North
    This! I want a revamped DM and tribute run. One of my favorite things from vanilla.

Tough choice between Grim Batol and the Halls of Reflection/Forge of Souls - loved all of them dungeons

15+ Year Old Account
    Upper Blackrock Spire.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature