Deleted

Frost mage pvp reforge (RBG)

right so i've recently started to RBG and have gotten myself into a core team.

I forged everything to haste and also used frozen armor for the extra 7% haste but my mastery is also low, it was around 26& with frozen armor.

But now i've been told by some to forge myself to 30% mastery and the rest to haste, but im not sure.
    should i stay at 30% mastery or just reforge everything to haste? and should i use frozen armor or mage armor?

EDIT: I USE NT

//Alltidseiff
    Last edited by mmoc802126411d; 2013-04-16 at 08:42 PM.

Deleted
    Wait a minute? You're haste-reforging for PvP?
    I only play PvE but I honestly can't see the benefit of reforging haste or using frost armor for the haste.
    Seeing as PvP is ALL about burst, I would completely reconsider and go for 20% crit, then all out mastery and use Molten Armor for the last 5% to shatter-cap.
    Alternative is ofc if you can score 25% crit without Molten Armor in which case gogo Mage armor.

Deleted
    should've mentioned im using NT.

Deleted
    Is it really worth it though?
    NT does some nice damage, true. But I just love the sensation of Deep Freezing someone right before FBomb explosion and with crit cap and high mastery you can probably
    ice lance down a good 50-60% of their hp before DF ends.
    Haste benefits NT, but a crit build benefits both NT/FBomb as well as any Fbolt you can get off and BF-FFBs along with Ice Lances.
    I honestly don't believe haste is above crit in PvP as it is only slightly ahead in PvE and the shorter Frostbolts are a huge deal for PvE frost, while PvP frost barely use Fbolt right?

Deleted
    crit is bad for mages TBH.

sure i dont have 100% but i have 60+.

having haste means more ticks = more frostfire.

all i really do is dot everything, poly something frostfire proc.

It's pretty simple for RBG:
    1) Always use Mage Armor. You need it for burst (aka target nukes) and for CC reduction.
    2) Don't reforge for mastery and haste, choose one of them. If you play with NT then reforge everything to haste for extra ticks. You get more dmg and more procs from it, you will notice the difference to mastery reforge. If you play with Frostbomb reforge to full mastery btw.