Guildzilla Abandoned?

Guildzilla has been down for the past three days. Sometimes you see the page half load, most of the time you get this error message: Snap! The server is smoking. Hit refresh.

The site has been sold a couple of times and while I'd like to think the new owners wouldn't let an 80k investment sink like this, I am worried. Ever since t15 hit, there haven't been any updates (to the progression module for example) nor any tickets answered. Been very ghost-towny.

Anyone that has a guild hosted with Guildzilla have any insight or speculation?

not being able to load the website makes me a sadpanda

seems like it. we havent been able to get on our site in a week

10+ Year Old Account
    guildzilla.com works fine for me..

try clicking into other pages on the site, it goes all wonky

Deleted
    I am so fade up of Guildzilla.
    I have had 2 unanswered tickets for weeks.
    The site is "smoking" - yeah right!
    I am already working on migrating my guild site to another provider.
    Fortunately my next renew should be in two weeks, so I won't miss so much.
    I would advice you, to do the same.

We have YEARS worth of content on our guildzilla site. I really abhor the idea of jumping ship and losing our content while we are in the dark about what's going on with our host.

Good luck with your move, I will be waiting (hopefully not for much longer).

Deleted
    can't you just copy the more important stuff over?

edit: if guildzilla rellly is abandoned see when it comes back up if you can save anything, you said yourself quite a few problems. Also reasons why people buy sites are not always to make it work, but to get the domain name
    Last edited by mmoc7c0806276b; 2013-04-18 at 10:19 PM.

Deleted
    Well most of our FK screenshots are already saved so it´s only the "story" of a guild life that is going to missed - which is sadly enough

Yeah seems pretty abandoned to me. I'm lucky if I can get a page to load, my posts spontaneously appear/reappear, etc. Even "better" is our guild logo that we paid money to have designed, isn't loading. Which means I can't snag a copy off it.

My last few attempts to pay for the site have bounced back, which is fine since it can barely be called a site now.