rbgs for the "non rbg" server...

Hey all,

My main is a decently geared disc priest and I'm basically at the point where I'm confident enough to try to get into trade chat rbgs to fully cap out on conq for the week. Problem is, first of all my guild is a straight up pve guild and while there are a fair bit that like to get into arena, the idea of getting into an RBG scares everyone to death for some reason and secondly, I could sit posting in trade all night "disc LF rbgs pst" and get 0 responses (no trolls even!). I really want to at least try to get one win to fully cap out with all the arena I do, and surely there's gotta be someway for a heals to squeeze into a group right?

I know about openraid sites and the like, but the times never seem to match up for when I'm available and when they do, it always seems to require atleast 1850...which naturally, this guy hasn't stepped foot into an rbg (though on the whole I am long time player and avid BG fan).

Where should I go from here? Please help!

Thanks!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Make a level 1 toon on a high pop pvp server, run to the nearest city - spam in trade and get cross-realm invited to a team playing at that time. Even though I have some consistent groups I play with, I still have a level 1 on every high pop pvp server in NA for this reason - if I can't find an interesting team on one I just server hop and ask elsewhere
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Try setting up your own event on Open Raid for people who want to, but haven't yet tried RBGs. I'm sure there are tons of people just like yourself.

http://openraid.us/
    Check this site out,
    It help people over the world to gather and do... what You want!

From normal dungeons thro RBGs, or classic raids!

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Well, openraid.us is mostly for PvE, isnt it? Atleast thats how openraid.eu (Europe) ended up.

Let me recommend the addon oQueue. I cap through PuG's in oQueue every week. Some are good, some are bad... but we usually get the job done. I've actually made a couple of connections and will cap with regular groups in the future.
    This week I actually got to 1775 rating through this system.