Thread: Reforging help

Reforging help

Alright, so I've tried plugging myself into shadowcraft, tried robot, tried wowreforger, even tried simcraft. Nothing is giving me what looks like correct stat weights to reforge by. So I'm here asking for help.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Ishazi/simple

is my armory. I've already switched my gems back from the pure mastery to the agility heavy gems.

Any input would be greatly appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean by "correct stat weights to reforge by"? Are you expecting a certain set and not getting it, do they disagree, etc.?

Your current gemming/reforging directly follows what Shadowcraft thinks you should be doing, and you're at the point where mastery and haste are nearly equal values; if that sounds confusing, see the last posts in the Nitty Gritty sticky.

I just didnt expect expertise to be that low down is really the big thing. I figured haste would be creeping in on mastery soon, especially with the double RPPM Trinkets. I really just wanted some input to make sure I wasn't seeing things wrong/doing them horribly wrong. THanks for the input Mugajak

As for what i can see, you play assassination - expertise has never been much favored basically because of the envenom buff triggering even from a dodged envenom; it counts for a lot of our total damage, and since its uptime depends only on envenom usage and not actual hitting, expertise loses a lot of value.

In current situation, the difference is small and capping expertise is actually viable; the dps cycle will be smoother, but you're losing a chunk of dps. Your choice on what focus on.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Ok that makes a lot of sense. I just switched to playing Assassination for the first time in my wow carreer. I've been combat for the entire time I've played. Which was starting back in vanilla. I noticed a nice improvement in dps last night on primordious but I'm excited to see how it does next week on a fight like Jin'rok or Tortos.