Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaknoevil View Post
    That means you're completely invisible to the enemy for over half the time you are escaping, couple this with Cloak and Dagger openers and you can be nigh invulnerable most of a match if you play around your defenses.
    Does subterfuge last 5 seconds, even with dots on you? In that case Glyph of Stealth has more to offer than it meets the eye!

Quote Originally Posted by hermoraunio View Post
    Does subterfuge last 5 seconds, even with dots on you? In that case Glyph of Stealth has more to offer than it meets the eye!
    It lasts 3 seconds, even while you're taking damage.

Deleted
    It lasts 3 seconds, even while you're taking damage.
    My bad, did not check duration.

I have hard time figuring how much usage there is for the Glyph of Stealth, really.

Figure an example:

Turns out that you were not successful with your attacks to bring your enemy down (the other guy is dotting you) and you want to vanish (CoS is not available). You vanish and start running behind a pillar to shake your dots off/ gain health. Basic movement speed is 7 y/sec. Sprint 11.9 y/sec.

After you vanish, it depends on casters haste/spell how long does it take to first tick to break your stealth (gives you some more time to get Los/out of range). After that time the subterfuge kicks in.

So with good luck you have 5 seconds to get away, and unfortunately basic movement speed only takes you 35 yards away, which is just enough to get away from most CCs.

But most of the damaging spells have 40 yards distance. They still have great chances to get you in combat before you get away for "stealth spam" untill dots wear off. Also, in this time your partner may well be dead when your dots finally wear off.

IT is not merely ranging your opponent, you have ot utilize the terrain to your advantage, not only that but you can obviously still open while dotted.

Cheap Shot with C&D is usually enough time to get distance on 2 of the 3, then find LoS for stealth with 4s Cheap, 5s Combat break, 3s Subterfuge, you're looking at 2s in combat and visible.

Deleted
    IT is not merely ranging your opponent, you have ot utilize the terrain to your advantage, not only that but you can obviously still open while dotted.

Cheap Shot with C&D is usually enough time to get distance on 2 of the 3, then find LoS for stealth with 4s Cheap, 5s Combat break, 3s Subterfuge, you're looking at 2s in combat and visible.

I was actually thinking of scenery where you are going as 2x damage against 2x damage. You are low in health and reopening might be fatal. If you just failed your attacks with the first target, it means he is on diminishing return and the stun duration isn't 5s.. I guess it's possible to leap with C&D to the other opponent and cheap shot him, then make a run for it

---------- Post added 2013-04-19 at 03:46 PM ----------

Anyhow, my point was that Glyph of Stealth might not be my number 1 replacer. Smoke bomb sounds good too.