Weakauras group background still shows when the group isn't loaded

I have a Holy Power group for a Holy Power WeakAura set to load only for paladins.

But the background of the group (set with no border and Blizzard Dialog Background to make the aura more visible in combat) will still appear on my non-paladin characters even though none of the members of the group are loaded.

Is there any easy fix/workaround to this?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd try to put more restrictions on when it loads, like a specific spec, level, in combat, in a specific raid, etc. No idea why this would happen as I don't use background in my aura groups, I hope you can find a workaround.

Quote Originally Posted by ODDLAWL View Post
    I'd try to put more restrictions on when it loads, like a specific spec, level, in combat, in a specific raid, etc. No idea why this would happen as I don't use background in my aura groups, I hope you can find a workaround.
    I'll look around, maybe it's a bug, maybe it's that groups can't inherit restrictions like the children can.

It's annoying, I typically don't use background either, but I'd like my HP and Chi auras to be more visible (same goes for other secondary resources I might use, combo points, etc.). Perhaps there's a workaround for that, short of getting another addon?

It's a lot more likely that someone will be able to help if you provide an import string.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Deleted
    every weakaura string loads independently. try the load options for your background, for instance have it load for paladins only.