Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    End game is reaching paragon lvl1, if you good enough to do that your good enough to reach paragon lvl100.

For me, end game was learning and gearing all 5 chars. They can all solo mp5 and up, now im bored.

I tried to enjoy D3 "endgame", which as everyone has already said.. is just maximizing your characters stats. I just ended up boring myself stupid. D3 requires about as much player skill as playing a facebook game so ultimately it isn't much different than a facebook game. If you press the buttons at regular intervals, you eventually "level up"!

But seriously, I never bothered with D2 endgame so games of this genre just doesn't have longevity for me. That said it was worth playing through to inferno, just not a game worth boring yourself over.

gear is always endgame in this these kind of games..in D2 it was also leveling to 99, because only very small amount of players reached it.

I stopped after completing inferno, i have 0 regrets.
    There is 0 End Game and developing PvP and other key features are WAY to slow... not to mention if they fix PvP u will get 1shotted by the RMAH players

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

I would have played so much more if they implemented PVP at the start, even if unbalanced.

Deleted
    Endgame is having reached paragon level 100 and trying to max out gear. If you're bored with that, try it on hardcore. I think it's pretty hard to reach paragon level 100 in hardcore, even with gearinflation nowadays (except if you grind your way in hell act 3 or something, which will just take forever but you wouldn't have the risk of dying, eliminating the purpose of hardcore).

D3 endgame is the funding support for my indie game buying pool...

Quote Originally Posted by medievalman1 View Post
    D3 endgame is the funding support for my indie game buying pool...
    You'd have better luck at McD's.

Quote Originally Posted by nightshark View Post
    You'd have better luck at McD's.
    Yeah no. I've got a job to support my actual life. Having a steady trickle of low income from playing a game in order to play more games helps segregate income and expenditure.

Deleted
    Play hardcore, its more fun

Quote Originally Posted by parlaa View Post
    Play hardcore, its more fun
    Until you get DC'd in a pack of nasty elites :/

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Until you get DC'd in a pack of nasty elites :/
    Laser - Wall - Vortex - Chains

Friend on Skype: ''So I just dced in the middle of this pack like literally in the center of the chains am I fucked?''
    Me: ''Oh yeah absolutely''
    Friend: Oh your right I just lost my P50 @$#@%$^$^$#############%@$@$@$@
    Me: LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    Me: LOL
    You should've seen the d2jsp thread when a plvl78 monk was standing inside an arcane orb as the server desynched. Over 1 mil EHP? Blizz can take care of that for 'ya.

End game goal in D3 = killing Diablo Inferno with each class in Hardcore mode @ Paragon lvl 100 with MP10.

No one could achieve it yet. What's stopping you ?

I'll settle for all classes in HC killing Diablo Inferno though. For us mere mortals.

Goal primes the gear chase.

So the end game of D3 starts at level 1 HC with each class ....

Good luck ... You'll need it.

It's funny how PvErs call Diablo 3 repetitive, and do the same raid week after week :s
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Infinite farm, farm, farm, farm, farm...in other words: Kill rare monsters, kill super bosses, get better gear. Repeat. - Wait for new datadisk and hope for..something. (PvP perhaps)

Or....start playing Torchlight 2. They say it's better (when you dont mind silly animations)

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    It's funny how PvErs call Diablo 3 repetitive, and do the same raid week after week :s
    d3 > wow for me these days.

Solo challenges
    No required gearscore
    No yelling 14 year old guild leaders
    No need to do dailies to be able to play (and get accepted)
    Hardcore play: you die: you restart as a lvl 1.

Some say Wotlk was the pinacle of WoW and all they did was face roll the same 10 dungeons for 2 years straight without ANY challenge.

At least in D3 I am not dependant on a 14 year old kid getting a meaningful life through yelling in a microphone.

For some reason there seems to be some sort of exitement to look for good items. I'm well aware that most of the stuff is really crap...even legendaries. But the moment I hear the sound of legendary dropping it just feels fun. For example so far I have filled large portion of my chest with random legendaries that are bad. Then suddenly today a random skorn dropped for me and I was like "Awesome!". It is those moments I look for. Even the bad ones are not that bad since I can give them to my lower level characters.

Dunno why it works, but for some people it does work.

should try a n00b drop. fill a tab with legendaries that are pretty crap. go into an act 4 inferno game (sometimes act 2). look at peoples profile. if they mostly look like legit n00bs (no toons with more than say 30-40k dps) just unleash joy and drop the legendaries all around them.

or target it more. recently i wanted to check just how much attack speed i'd gain DW with a .25 echoing fury. snagged a low end dex/vit one from AH with like 800 dps for 250k. went into pub games until i found a monk that was using a 200 dps fist weapon and dropped it by him. i think he sat there and stared at it for minutes and then just kept saying thanks thanks thanks all through the run. mind you, i think after a day or two he would prolly be cursing me once realizing how much the fear sucks but... meh.

Quote Originally Posted by medievalman1 View Post
    Yeah no. I've got a job to support my actual life. Having a steady trickle of low income from playing a game in order to play more games helps segregate income and expenditure.
    my point is that playing d3 would be so little $/h that "extra income" is a terrible reason to play it. i play games to have fun, not to earn cents an hour. studying or working in that time would help you in terms of $ far more than playing d3