I just don't find PVP enjoyable anymore.
1) Ashran is terrible. This is what they envision pvp to be like and I just don't get it. There's no skill involved you just hang out and attack NPCS and occasionally players.
2) Gladiators Coliseum is ridiculous. 25 players in a free for all in a tiny room. How was that ever a good idea? And then it rewards a piece of gear if you win, but only the most OP classes ever win.
3) Class balance is worse than ever. Rets, ferals and dks on every single team. Hybrid classes have way too much utility and still do the same damage as the damage classes...how is that balanced?
4) Racials still deciding games is just ridiculous.
5) It's harder than ever to cap out points and gear every week. You used to do arenas + 1 world boss and you were done for the week. Now you have to do arenas + ashran (3 hour queue if you're lucky) + 3 rbg WINS + win the gladiator coliseum every week. So time consuming for a chance at RNG gear, but if you aren't lucky you don't get the gear and you fall behind.
Just no logic to PVP right now, I don't get it.