Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by saltyharbls View Post
    More nerfs for affliction? Seriously? As if their damage isnt pathetic in arenas as it is.

Someone must have smoked a bowl of crack over at blizz...
    Tooltip fixes. There are no damage changes. But, the new 4 pc for warlocks in PvP is +10% to dot spells. So, a buff, actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    Sightless Mantle? Blizz finally allowing a way to let people hide their shoulder slot?

It's a shirt item, but probably applies a buff that renders your shoulder slot item invisible.

Good news for RPers! Shame it requires Brawler's Guild, but ah well, you can't have everything.

Deleted
    Think the TEB change is just a tooltip update. It seems it has a mastery included value and then just 1% for each stack of TEB, as some kind of baseline value.

What is more important, who came up with buffing frost bomb, I mean, really?

Deleted
    This warlock changes, really, did someone smoke at the office?

Deleted
    Warlocks are getting a big stick upside where it hurts.

Warlocks got dat nerf bat hard..

Shuriken toss got a big nerf also but it really needed it.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dayum people It's just a tool tip fix in terms of this build in warlocks.

"Unending Breath now breaks the Soulburn walk on water effect on damage taken."

NOOOOOOOOoO!

Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    "Unending Breath now breaks the Soulburn walk on water effect on damage taken."

NOOOOOOOOoO!
    this gotta be the worse change ever .... i fail to see 1 place it will be overpowered in, and if you say rated battlegrounds then just disable it in them
    retarded change if i ever saw 1 >_>
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by staticflare View Post
    Warlocks got dat nerf bat hard..

Shuriken toss got a big nerf also but it really needed it.
    Don't be daft, the Corruption/Doom data is a tooltip fix. The nerf went out in 5.2's second week.
    Back when dot snapshotting was a thing, I wrote this piece of junk.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Ewww... this would royally suck. Please be a datamining bug.
    I agree. I hope it doesn't make it to live. blah
    Karma always has the last laugh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stuartj1992 View Post
    Sightless Mantle? Blizz finally allowing a way to let people hide their shoulder slot?

It's a shirt item, but probably applies a buff that renders your shoulder slot item invisible.

Good news for RPers! Shame it requires Brawler's Guild, but ah well, you can't have everything.
    Uh? Where did you get that idea? It says that it displays your brawling skills, so it's probably something like Precious' Ribbon...

10+ Year Old Account
    To anyone who played both factions on the PTR:

If you, say, complete the quests on a Horde character and earn the title, do you unlock the Alliance title counterpart for your Alliance characters, or one must have lvl90s on both factions and do both sides of the quests if he wants to earn both titles to his account?

10+ Year Old Account
    i lol'd so hard at ppl who flips out at some "unofficial" changes in the PTR. when some blue posts confirm that titles, i am going to rage. Meanwhile, i don't give a f**k and continue reading.
    Still it annoys me the darkspear titles and the resto shaman buffs btw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad to see they're planning ahead. I can't wait to get another Celebration Package!

10+ Year Old Account
    Edinburgh, Scotland. You know, that place with the castle.
    Quote Originally Posted by gorocz View Post
    Uh? Where did you get that idea? It says that it displays your brawling skills, so it's probably something like Precious' Ribbon...
    I got the idea from the name - 'mantle' being a commonly used name for shoulder pieces. Combine that with 'sightless', and it's easy to see why one would arrive at such a conclusion.

I mean, most people can barely even see the shirt you're wearing, if you're wearing one at all, because of the chest piece you have on. And even when they can see a bit of it, you need to go into inspect to actually have any clue as to what the shirt is most of the time. So shirts on their own don't seem a really good way of showing such 'prestige' as a vanity item.

Now look at someone and see that they don't have any shoulder armour and you can instantly tell that they have said Brawler's Guild item. Far more efficient.

The addition of the transmog shoes that turn your shoes invisible shows Blizz is a bit more open to adding items like this that hide armour parts too.

Anyway, it's a bloody weird name for a shirt if it really IS just a shirt.

Does anyone know if the resto shaman buffs are in addition to the hotfix to live a couple of weeks ago, or simply "truing up" the PTR with live?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stuartj1992 View Post
    I got the idea from the name - 'mantle' being a commonly used name for shoulder pieces. Combine that with 'sightless', and it's easy to see why one would arrive at such a conclusion.

I mean, most people can barely even see the shirt you're wearing, if you're wearing one at all, because of the chest piece you have on. And even when they can see a bit of it, you need to go into inspect to actually have any clue as to what the shirt is most of the time. So shirts on their own don't seem a really good way of showing such 'prestige' as a vanity item.

Now look at someone and see that they don't have any shoulder armour and you can instantly tell that they have said Brawler's Guild item. Far more efficient.

The addition of the transmog shoes that turn your shoes invisible shows Blizz is a bit more open to adding items like this that hide armour parts too.

Anyway, it's a bloody weird name for a shirt if it really IS just a shirt.
    It's not about how the shirt looks, Precious' Ribbon gives you a vanity buff, which shows as the icon of the shirt (a ribbon) and has tooltip "Best in Show". I presume this will work similiarly.

While "mantle" is commonly used for shoulders in this game, it has also been used for shirts (Primitive Mantle), a chest Goblin Primitive's Mantle and cloaks Mantle of Stormwind. A cloak is probably the closest thing to the right usage of the word (I think it's sort of a long shawl).

While this is not as evenly distributed as for example "greaves" which is used for both Legs and Boots (in reality, they're shinguards) kinda evenly, one should still not presume that a Shirt piece would affect shoulders just because of an ambiguous name...

Mounts

Azure Water Strider stops walking on water when damage is taken.
    Crimson Water Strider stops walking on water when damage is taken.
    Golden Water Strider stops walking on water when damage is taken.
    Jade Water Strider stops walking on water when damage is taken.
    Orange Water Strider stops walking on water when damage is taken

^ Worst thing i've seen so far. Bummer.

Fire nerf. Really?... Really?