Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    All it will be is them telling what they've already said.

"Working on it. Takes time"
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    dance studio, WRU
    I was never able to figure out why anyone would want this feature. From what I was able to tell it would have been like DDR for WoW, only you'd just be hitting arrow keys. What's the point?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by calmsea View Post
    I was never able to figure out why anyone would want this feature. From what I was able to tell it would have been like DDR for WoW, only you'd just be hitting arrow keys. What's the point?

hm? i thought it alloowed you to customise your dances on your characters?

10+ Year Old Account
    ah. See, that feature was never really developed and it wasn't really "promised" to us, unlike the character models. With that said, I think it's not a reasonable comparison when it comes to this issue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by calmsea View Post
    ah. See, that feature was never really developed and it wasn't really "promised" to us, unlike the character models. With that said, I think it's not a reasonable comparison when it comes to this issue.

yeah i odnt think any details were ever released about dance studio? if i remember right it just appeared on the wotlk cinematic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    yeah i odnt think any details were ever released about dance studio? if i remember right it just appeared on the wotlk cinematic
    totally, it's a bummer that a feature was kinda sorta announced and ended up being scrapped, especially if some players were psyched for it, but I think I'd rather have them scrap a feature wasn't of suitable quality than release weak content, especially since it could take development time away from more "important" things (whatever those may be, as that is in the eye of the beholder...).