Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Looks like Latrice, Willam and Sharon are going to be guesting this weeks episode.

Eat it!

10+ Year Old Account

Yaaaas! I can't wait!

Also omg Coco Ferocha and Isis Mirage are going to be on the next episode!

15+ Year Old Account

Ive come to terms with the fact that Jinkx is going to win over Alaska.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still pretty unhappy about it haha. GIMME YOUR PEACE.

People are saying JINKX HAS A HEART OF GOLD ... But come on ... Hearts of Gold should not buy a competition ...

Alaska has been level-headed and confident and taken huge risks this entire competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Needles
    If you take Roxxxy Andrews and you take Jinkx Monsoon and you put them in a blender and you squeeze it into a glass you get a foaming glass of Alaska. You get tangible beauty, you get Hollywood, you get humor, you get theatrics, you get drama. Alaska for the win. She is Vanna White on acid, can I get a letter please?
    Big surprise that Sharon would prefer it go to Roxxxy than Jinkx if it came down to it. A lot of people are saying WELL SHARON IS JUST BIASED, but she's right. Roxxxy and Jinkx both have what the other lacks. This is actually the one season I've wished that we couldn't vote, because we all know if it was up to Mama Ru, Alaska would take it home hands down.

Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent.

Alaska has them all. Roxxxy lacks C, and Jinkx lacks N.

No tea no shade.

Watching the new Untucked, I am just rolling my eyes at Jinkx and Roxxxy. They punked out and now are trying to tell Alaska that she messed up? She didn't give pageant babble, they did. At least Roxxxy is owning her shit, and it's nice to see that they genuinely get along.

Jinkx fans need to get a grip though because they're bullying Roxxxy, Detox, and now Sharon ... it's complete bullshit.
    Last edited by Uennie; 2013-05-01 at 03:26 AM.

15+ Year Old Account

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA

My god Ru putting these in the episode - shade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha! Thank God I wasn't the only one who saw Coco's crazy pug eyes. Not that both of the aren't fierce as hell, but they are also amazingly hilarious human caricatures.

I have to catch up on this. I haven't bothered watching it in the past 2 seasons.

15+ Year Old Account

Detox posted this image from the Finale filming, took me 5 minutes and reading through the comments to realise the photo isnt photoshopped, she did the whole look/makeup/etc completely black and white.

Ive had it. Fucking stunning.

15+ Year Old Account

Red.

For Filth.

aaaand another photo of detox's amazing B+W look.

Last edited by -Ethos-; 2013-05-06 at 01:19 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Shouldnt have checked Facebook before i was able to download it

Spoilers FTL.

Not surprised with the result though. Boo.

10+ Year Old Account
    AGH MY NET WENT OUT FOR A WEEK.

When I saw Detox.

I almost fainted dead away. Fierce.

Also yeah, the results. I wasn't surprised but I was like sigh.

On the plus side, Dragopolis was released and it's not bad! Also! We have All Stars coming up now!!!!

---------- Post added 2013-05-08 at 09:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by themius View Post
    i have to catch up on this. I haven't bothered watching it in the past 2 seasons.
    Yes! Do it do it!
    Last edited by Uennie; 2013-05-08 at 09:40 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Miscellaneous thoughts on the finale:

Penny Tration looked better than what we saw in-season, but i hated her look.
    Loved Lineysha's look.
    Raja looked so amazing. God i hope shes going to be in the next All Stars.
    Since Ru worded it as all they're screening for is Americas Next Drag Superstar, i wonder if Drag Kings will be accepted now.
    Not gonna lie i had no idea who half of the divas were in that little tutorial.
    The Latoya/Ivy Winters/Edgar Winters thing ... just... what? I was so confused.
    "Can you bring the camera closer... closer... - now back the fuck up not that close" Oh god i died.
    Suprised Detox didnt win Miss Congeniality.
    I cant believe people are still hating on Roxxxy even after her apology and Jinkx forgiving her. hses not my favourite, but she doesnt deserve all the hate.
    After rewatching this season, Jinkx didnt really stand out for anything until Snatch Game, but still. Good for her even though i wouldve loved to see a drag royal couple.

Cant wait for All Stars, hoping its a full season this time though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I completely agree with you on Penny's look. Better, but still, WHAT WAS THAT. She was great from the shoulders up though, amazing makeup job.

It was amazing to see how improved the Queens were after the season. Coco worked that new makeup, Honey's ass looked amazing, everyone was really great! I was also happy to see even Serena ChaCha grew from it (although I was a little worried she might go off on Penny for a second)!

Now overall, WHOAH, the production values of this reunion was off-the-charts fabulous. The intro was FABULOUS, and I had a moment when Ru walked out in white like a gawdamn angel. I also noticed that Willam was sitting right next to Michelle Visage! How much of a badass are you where you get to elbow Miss Visage! I also laughed when Ru told Santino and Alyssa to get a room. Loved it. Also. Alyssa girl. NINE INCHES. MY GOD.

Detox is so amazing though, I love her (and Willam's/Vicky's) new song Silicone.

OH MY GAWD THOUGH. THAT P-NUT BUTTA MOMENT. I'm waiting for someone to make a gif of that one guy twerking his ass on the runway.

Now, I have to give my Queens my tens. They all looked amazing, and let's be honest Roxxxy, Jinkx, and Alaska equally looked flawless in their own way.

I was also very surprised that Ivy won Miss Congeniality. Not that she's not to gag for, but I honestly thought it would be Detox too.

I really really really wanted Alaska to win though Y________________Y ... I lurve her. However, any of the Queens in the top four would have carried that crown with dignity, and I'm really happy for Jinkx.

All the former contestants looked just overall drop dead gorgeous. Raja always serves it, last year she was in that plaid drag it was amazing. I was dying over Sharon's PeeWee drag!

I want Rolaskatox in All-Stars, and DAMMIT I want my full season too! I wonder if they'll let contestants from the first season come back? Those teams were such a bad idea! I know that Manila would have slayed her way to the top. That shoe-feather-hat? I lived for that look.

If they started accepting Drag Kings, that would be amazing, I wonder how they'd handle the lip syncs though? What a fabulous conundrum BD!

MAMA. YOUR SEQUENCED BROCAAAADE GOWN IS SO ELOGUENT.

Here is the actual reaction when they find out who wins (since that's all pre-recorded and the Queens don't really know who wins since they do three separate crowning sequences to choose from): http://www.newnownext.com/rupauls-dr..._facebook_rpdr
    Last edited by Uennie; 2013-05-09 at 06:48 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    The original All Stars blacklight trailer suddenly reappeared on my youtube suggested videos list today, i forgot how much i fucking love this trailer. I hope they do something similar for the next All Stars, that two weeks until they announced the cast i swear all i thought about was who the two or three last queens were that i couldnt figure out.

And damnit logo why wont you release the song from the video

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm jonesing for an All Stars hit bad.

Thank goodness for News Feeds on Youtube!

Gosh I hope they let Drag Kings in next year.

---------- Post added 2013-05-26 at 12:43 AM ----------

Flawless.

Also Alyssa is getting her own show WHAT.