Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    finaly alliance has SOMETHING more awesome then horde
    Amen......

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    the Alliance the opportunity to land at Orgrimmar's doorstep rather than having to wage a bloody ground war through the Barrens orAzshara to get there.
    No, good guy Varian will turn tail and go back to SW like a silly sot instead of capitalizing on a grand opportunity. Brilliant military strategy there. *grumbles about things*

However, I take a crumb of solace from the title. Just a crumb. Still eons better than the horde title~

Quote Originally Posted by Bearfist View Post
    No, good guy Varian will turn tail and go back to SW like a silly sot instead of capitalizing on a grand opportunity. Brilliant military strategy there. *grumbles about things*

However, I take a crumb of solace from the title. Just a crumb. Still eons better than the horde title~
    We don't know how 5.4 will play out, and even then doesn't change what Alliance is doing in 5.3

10+ Year Old Account
    I like both titles alot.

Btw quick question: Do you guys think the achievement will become a FoS, like in next expansion im pretty sure your not able to do this again, helping voljin taking out garrosh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feril View Post
    Now, if only we could quench the Horde fanboys' whining... that would be perfect. But that one's a real beast.
    /looks through the General Forums ...

Alliance, the punching bag
    Alliance 5.3 Questline is a joke.
    The Alliance and its loss of Identity.

/quietly walks away

Seriously, there is barely any Horde whining, at least not on these forums, even this thread isn't much of a whine. Some people would prefer a different title for the Horde but aren't kicking up a fess about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    To serve the Warchief unquestionably.
    I'm not going to get into a huge discussion about it, but this is massively debatable.

Also, as someone who plays both sides of the fence, I like both "The Hordebreaker" and "Darkspear Revolutionary."

Though I will say, Alliance doesn't seem to be breaking the Horde at all. What's the blue 5.3 content, anyway? All I've seen is Horde stuff.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

Quote Originally Posted by Lionspride View Post
    I like both titles alot.

Btw quick question: Do you guys think the achievement will become a FoS, like in next expansion im pretty sure your not able to do this again, helping voljin taking out garrosh.
    Pretty sure the achievement is currently listed as FoS, so my guess is that in either 5.4, 5.5 if they do a 5.5, or 6.0 will remove it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure the achievement is currently listed as FoS, so my guess is that in either 5.4, 5.5 if they do a 5.5, or 6.0 will remove it.
    On WoWhead it gives you 5 achievement points, so i dont think it's a Fos yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Oathbreaker as a title only works(ed) if you swore an oath to Garrosh. My Horde toons have sworn oaths to the Horde as a whole (pally) and the Darkspear Trolls (my shaman). Now if they have a quest where you specifically 'swear an oath to Garrosh' then yeah sure Oathbreaker works. Of course that would have be a quest everyone does.

Nice, I love this. Isntigator didn't really fit because the two sides were already at war. This is a much more epic title that will hopefully soothe those upsent about the Alliance content being less awesome than the horde story this patch, though probbably not.
    Yeah, a title totally makes up for no story whatsoever. The 30 seconds it took them to create that title really shows they care about the Alliance equally.

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Some people would prefer a different title for the Horde but aren't kicking up a fess about it.
    That's because to do so would be to cry over something incredibly minor and insignificant. Alliance tears are justified by the fact that Cataclysm and continuing into Mists, the story and design has been Horde centric. Even events that effect the Alliance more (ex Theramore) had much more Horde involvement then Alliance.

In all seriousness, if the title is such a big deal, fine have the Alliance title. The only trade off is that we get the story line and content instead.
    Last edited by Thetruth1400; 2013-04-18 at 09:05 PM.

I wish to have "hordebreaker" title as forsaken...

10+ Year Old Account
    It would much more prefered 'the revolutionary'. Or something to represent the true horde, which is what the horde rebellion is meant to be about.
    #boycottchina

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thetruth1400 View Post
    That's because to do so would be to cry over something incredibly minor and insignificant. Alliance tears are justified by the fact that Cataclysm and continuing into Mists, the story and design has been Horde centric. Even events that effect the Alliance more (ex Theramore) had much more Horde involvement then Alliance.

In all seriousness, if the title is such a big deal, fine have the Alliance title. The only trade off is that we get the story line and content instead.
    Well, the Horde kind of needed the story development IMHO. Almost all Alliance races have well established histories. Horde? We got the Blood Elves and the Orcs ...

Also vanilla was practically World of Alliancecraft.