Glyph of Uplift + Legendary Meta?

Is it worth it to use Glyph of Uplift if you have the legendary meta? Uplift is instant so you can get 3 or 4 (if meta procs after a cast-time heal) free Uplifts. Even with the overhealing, Uplift is our highest HPS spell and on H Tortos with 0 overhealing it would be godly.

Deleted
    I dont have the meta yet myself, but when i get it, i plan to glyph surging mist. Will be able to get off 3 SM's, generate 3 chi and it will all be smart healing due to the glyph targeting the lowest % raid member without having to actually target them. Glyphing uplift is risky, seeing as you will have to spend mana even when meta hasn't procced, and you wont be generating mana tea stacks as quickly.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Is it worth it to use Glyph of Uplift if you have the legendary meta? Uplift is instant so you can get 3 or 4 (if meta procs after a cast-time heal) free Uplifts. Even with the overhealing, Uplift is our highest HPS spell and on H Tortos with 0 overhealing it would be godly.
    I tried this tonight on Iron Qon and glyphed uplift is not affected by the meta proc. Might be a bug but..:/

The problem I have with the Glyph of Uplift is that my Chi consumption rate plummets. The only method of dumping my Chi would be through Enveloping Mists and Thunder Focus Tea. It doesn't sound to bad when tank healing, but I raid with a Holy Paladin & Discipline Priest, who can manage the tanks while I keep the raid going.

I like the way I generate vast amount of Chi, and thusly Tea by using Uplift. If the Meta did allow for this sort of game play, I might be tempted to try it out, but I really don't like the lack of Chi Dump without it.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just love the Meta. I don't use glyph of uplift for the reason mentioned above. It was procing about 13% of the time and during our progression kill, it was 15%. Running 9k spirit (38k SP) with a resto shaman, 2/2H SotS and SPA trink and unless I start spamming SCK for a while, I can't go OOM.

Although I do think glyphing SuM would be a good idea to min/max (something I should start tracking via WA), just doing your normal rotation and for it to not cost any mana for 4 seconds plus the mana teas that follow is huge.

I track it with a WeakAura I can post the import code when I get home. I use the meta for regen purposes. jab->tp->jab->tp is ~10% mana back.

The proc is really weird though. Sometimes I would be at 100% mana with 20 stacks of mana tea or would be oom with 12 stacks (really hard to consume stacks when heavily fistweaving. If I'm not in melee for some reason I cast SoM and spam surging for a quick free 4 chi. I'm sitting at 8k spirit I might drop down to 6k tonight.

6/13hc btw about to kill that stupid hydra and twins this week.