Transfer race change - Do you keep legendary progress now?

Just wondering thanks. Sitting at 18/20 secrets and don't want to lose that progress.

Faction change*
    Last edited by Libertarian; 2013-04-18 at 07:51 AM.

Whenever I did any transfers on any quest progress, I lost out on all of it. Things such as the Test of Valor achievement you wouldn't, but Legendary Items, I've lost in the past.

Best bet is to talk to Ghostcrawler on Twitter, or message a Game Master and ask them to be certain, as Game Masters often provide the wrong information.

Don't transfer, until you 105% sure.

I just recently REALM transferred (not faction, or race) and kept all my progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

I'm looking specifically at this

https://us.battle.net/support/en/art...-change-faq#q9

Active quests will be cleared and all quest items will be destroyed, including those associated with completed quests.

If it's just a race change, within your own faction, than I think you keep quest progress.

It's when you change factions that things start to get complicated with quests, but you should seek a more knowledgeable source like Hyve suggested.

slime

Quote Originally Posted by alexday14 View Post
    If it's just a race change, within your own faction, than I think you keep quest progress.

It's when you change factions that things start to get complicated with quests, but you should seek a more knowledgeable source like Hyve suggested.
    Ya it's faction. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Secrets are not marked as quest items. Those are "regular" items, so you shouldn't loose them..
    Though if you're not sure/afraid just wait for those 2 more secrets, shouldn't take too long to get them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

Deleted
    You will lose hte quest
    but NOT the items so its all good

just transfered, race change and faction changed a couple of weeks ago, lost the quet in my log but i still had all the items for it