Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
5
6
LastLast
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    kisses
    Everything was cool until Darkfreind randomly started calling me bad, etc. then it got heated! :O

    SRS BZNZ

  2. #62
    Stop posting here if you can't handle the fact that "top" warriors come here and discuss things.

  3. #63
    Herald of the Titans Darkfriend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    Everything was cool until Darkfreind randomly started calling me bad, etc. then it got heated! :O

    SRS BZNZ
    BTW you still haven't defended your use of the glyph with logic or math. you went from "it's good" to "it might be good in rare cases" and now IDK if you still think it's good or not and I still haven't heard you defend either stance well.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    BTW you still haven't defended your use of the glyph with logic or math. you went from "it's good" to "it might be good in rare cases" and now IDK if you still think it's good or not and I still haven't heard you defend either stance well.
    No.

    Read post again.

    I said it has it's uses, if you have multiple banners.

    You then got angry because you think you're the best warrior in the world, and proceeded to froth at the mouth.

    It is good, situationally, with multiple banners. IE: Primordius with multiple banners and crit buff stacks.

    Stop getting angry, stop thinking you're the greatest warrior in the world.

    Sinnermighty: Reck glyph may have a use finally ^^

    Me: It already does if you have multiple banners ^^

    It has its uses, if you have multiple banners.

    I never said it's the best glyph, or it's good, or anything close.

    Piss off.

  5. #65
    Herald of the Titans Darkfriend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    No.

    Read post again.

    I said it has it's uses, if you have multiple banners.

    You then got angry because you think you're the best warrior in the world, and proceeded to froth at the mouth.

    It is good, situationally, with multiple banners. IE: Primordius with multiple banners and crit buff stacks.

    Stop getting angry, stop thinking you're the greatest warrior in the world.

    Sinnermighty: Reck glyph may have a use finally ^^

    Me: It already does if you have multiple banners ^^

    It has its uses, if you have multiple banners.

    I never said it's the best glyph, or it's good, or anything close.

    Piss off.

    AFTER I proved you wrong many times over on other posts.

    Oh and it doesn't have a use with many banners since you save the 2nd banner for the 2nd CS phase, in which case reck is over, so you're wrong there too, which is where you first said it was good, and that you rank well with it (as if that proves it's good.) Thus, you've been wrong every time.

    It doesn't have a use this tier on any fight- even prim since you won't consistently get enough 3+crit stacks to make it worth it UNLESS you're taking a risk and counting on RNG to try and rank- in which case it isn't better, it's a gamble, since consistency and good fundamentals will provide more long-term benefit overall.

    This is how you handle several banners in one raid group.

    "Horrack, if you have two warriors the 2nd warrior will simply delay banner for the 2nd colossus smash. The 2nd warrior will use ALL cds on the first CS, then just banner on the 2nd. Then, when the next set of 3 minute cds come up, just delay them 20 seconds to re-sync with banner again."

    In other words, you still haven't shown that it has one good use this entire tier- since I and other's have shown how every example you've given has been wrong. Now you're just trying to save face by bandying insults instead of admitting that you were wrong.

    TL;DR, It has no use with multiple banners since you delay the 2nd anyways.
    Last edited by Darkfriend; 2013-04-24 at 10:52 PM.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    AFTER I proved you wrong many times over on other posts.

    Oh and it doesn't have a use with many banners since you save the 2nd banner for the 2nd CS phase, in which case reck is over, so you're wrong there too.
    Hi 2nd warrior save your banner for my second CS please.

    No.

    Not a raid DPS increase, might be personally, but you don't build a raid around 1 person.

    You haven't proved me wrong, what I said is correct. Recklessness has its uses with mutliple banners. That's it. Stop getting angry and work on your progress.

    Good day.

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Appolyon View Post
    1) Haste benefits to RPPM items (2PC, Trinkets, Meta, both DS enchants) is better.
    2) Is the nature of haste stacking with (Lust, Flurry, Raid Buff) better, given the RPPM system in BiS?
    I think someone mentioned it, but just in case I read it wrong. Flurry does not affect the RPPM at all, but the bloodlust and raid haste do. Anything that increases your Melee Haste % will affect RPPM, but anything that affects Attack Speed (Flurry) will not.

    With that said it would be interesting to see how a Hit / Expertise > Crit > Haste > Mastery Build would work compared to the Hit / Expertise > Crit> Mastery > Haste

  8. #68
    Herald of the Titans Darkfriend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    Hi 2nd warrior save your banner for my second CS please.

    No.

    Not a raid DPS increase, might be personally, but you don't build a raid around 1 person.

    You haven't proved me wrong, what I said is correct. Recklessness has its uses with mutliple banners. That's it. Stop getting angry and work on your progress.

    Good day.
    You do know it's been simmed and it's not worth saving banner for raid, as it provides an overall bigger DPS increase to use personally as long as you don't drop 2 banners at the same time, right?


    "There are only a few specs in the game that have considerable synergy with skull banner. Considerable meaning that the timing of the banner itself impacts their dps by 200+.

    Specs that care about skull banner timing, generally with strong personal cds, and have the ability to get crits on demand. Semi-ranked.
    1: Fire Mages
    2: Frost Mages
    3: Fury/Arms Warriors
    4: Elemental shaman
    5: All hunters (Debatable, since a lot of raids don't allow their hunters to use stampede due to the massive lag it can cause.)

    Pretty much every other spec gains something from skull banner, but they really don't give a !@#$ when you use it. There may be marginal gains here or there, and I may have missed one spec, but at the end of the day your skull banner isn't going to change their damage significantly.

    Now, the key to the specs listed above, is that all of them only care about skull banner within small time frames ranging from 6-12 seconds. Your first raid banner will cover a majority of them because they all tend to use their major cds in the first few seconds of a fight. After that, most of those specs do not gain or lose significant damage based on when you use the 2nd banner.

    EXCEPT fury warriors. Specifically yourself, but also any other warriors you may have in your raid. Due to Sudden Death procs, Arms is not quite as concerned about the 2nd banner.

    Using skull banner outside of colossus smash is almost the same as not using skull banner at all. Our procs aren't super-reliable and we generally aren't in a good position rage-wise to spend a lot. Fury colossus smashes are super-predictable, as almost every good warrior uses it exactly every 20-21 seconds.

    Combine all of that, and the end result is that you will delay that 2nd skull banner for colossus smash for the most raid dps."

    TL;DR, you're still wrong. As for personal progression, that point isn't even worth addressing. If you honestly were concerned that my progress had some impact on my knowledge I would, instead you use it as a personal attack so it's simply funny. The best warrior I know is only 2/13H. (From the math side too, I still <3 you brak/sinner.)
    Last edited by Darkfriend; 2013-04-24 at 10:56 PM.

  9. #69
    Run with fire/ele/hunter/moonkin

    Our hunter uses stamp

    Please stop trying, you have nothing to teach me, no matter how "superior" you think your knowledge is.

    The real TL;DR is that you're trying to tell everybody how to play with math to back you up, no ranks, no progress, just you shouting loudest that you are right because you read something somewhere. End of the day I'm doing fine and if you REALLY wanted to "measure" which one of us is "bad" (which is the only reason I'm even discussing this with you, because you randomly called me "bad") then you would deffinitely turn up as the bad one. Sorry.
    Last edited by Choptimus; 2013-04-24 at 11:11 PM.

  10. #70
    Herald of the Titans Darkfriend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    Run with fire/ele/hunter/moonkin

    Our hunter uses stamp

    Please stop trying, you have nothing to teach me, no matter how "superior" you think your knowledge is.

    The real TL;DR is that you're trying to tell everybody how to play with math to back you up, no ranks, no progress, just you shouting loudest that you are right because you read something somewhere. End of the day I'm doing fine and if you REALLY wanted to "measure" which one of us is "bad" (which is the only reason I'm even discussing this with you, because you randomly called me "bad") then you would deffinitely turn up as the bad one. Sorry.
    Again with the insults and ignoring the math.

  11. #71
    You insulted first.

    You are calling me bad because I said a glyph isn't totally useless, providing you have extra banners.

    How can you call me bad when you can't even compare yourself to me, and haven't even seen me play, haven't done the encounter where I said the glyph could help, don't know what raid comp I run, or how my raid executes fights?

    You can't. So if you think I'm "bad" because I use a glyph that is a DPS loss 99% of the time, then you're just ignorant.
    Last edited by Choptimus; 2013-04-24 at 11:19 PM.

  12. #72
    It's like watching two mentally handicapped individuals try and make coitus with a door-knob.

  13. #73
    Herald of the Titans Darkfriend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,821
    Quote Originally Posted by Choptimus View Post
    You insulted first.

    You are calling me bad because I said a glyph isn't totally useless, providing you have extra banners.

    How can you call me bad when you can't even compare yourself to me, and haven't even seen me play, haven't done the encounter where I said the glyph could help, don't know what raid comp I run, or how my raid executes fights?

    You can't. So if you think I'm "bad" because I use a glyph that is a DPS loss 99% of the time, then you're just ignorant.
    Even the classes you listed don't care when the banner is used as much as you seem to think. The math supports it. It's a bigger raid DPS increase to use on the 2nd banner. Even if used B2B the glyph is still a loss, since critting inside BB/CS is much more important than critting outside- which renders the glyph useless in all cases.

  14. #74
    Cool, I'm fully aware of that. Except in our raid, with our comp, it was a DPS gain. Even if it is mathematically wrong, on paper, in your head, etc, you go ahead and call me bad?

    I'm so bad I was 6k behind your bestest buddy Colission without lust, and with worse weapons and trinkets, on Ji-Kun, right?

  15. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Brakthir View Post
    Stop posting here if you can't handle the fact that "top" warriors come here and discuss things.
    *Reads this*
    *Reads next few post*

    You're right, I should. Not sure when these forums became a place for circlejerking but whatever "discussion" you are talking about is clearly is not useful to anyone as far as I can tell.

    I guess riding the coattails of videos from guilds better than you, means you can come on the warrior forums and tell everyone constantly that warriors are fine DPS (and have..."discussions") because you happen to do well in your US #38 guild though.

  16. #76
    Although it has given me quite a chuckle; this thread is so massively derailed that it should be locked imo.

    Also, you two are just flinging shit at eachother like twelve year olds.

    Noone is debating your ranks or skills as a warrior Choptimus, and noone is refuting your math Darkfiend.

    You both feul the Sha of Anger more than the entire Alliance and Horde combined.

  17. #77
    Field Marshal johnrockks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Dirtay Dirtay South
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman View Post
    You both feul the Sha of Anger more than the entire Alliance and Horde combined.
    Lore burn, ouch...
    We scale too well with our other secondaries which isn't a bad thing at all, but makes a haste stacking build less viable.

  18. #78
    Field Marshal Appolyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by johnrockks View Post
    Lore burn, ouch...
    Sh1t just got real

  19. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    *Reads this*
    *Reads next few post*

    You're right, I should. Not sure when these forums became a place for circlejerking but whatever "discussion" you are talking about is clearly is not useful to anyone as far as I can tell.

    I guess riding the coattails of videos from guilds better than you, means you can come on the warrior forums and tell everyone constantly that warriors are fine DPS (and have..."discussions") because you happen to do well in your US #38 guild though.
    I mean, I don't get it. I don't get your irrational hatred of warriors who are from different spectrums of raiding. I offer my insight and knowledge as I know it, about a variety of warrior related issues. Are warriors amazing right now? No. But unless you are in a World/US top 10 guild who can afford to field an entire raid with the classes they require, warriors still have a solid spot in most raids they are in. I know a variety of guilds that run with 2+ dps warriors on their roster who still do well on rankings. We're not in an ideal spot, no. Our dps isn't terrible, especially not on single target fights, what matters is that our defensive cooldown options are limited and weak.

    As for "riding the cottails of videos", seriously? Seriously? That's your argument? I'm perfectly fine being in a US #38th (#25th actually, considering 10man and 25man are different races) guild. I could have apped and gotten into top 10 guilds if I wanted to/could afford the time, but I don't want to. My performance speaks for itself. Go away please, troll.

  20. #80
    Blademaster YoZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Orgrimmar
    Posts
    30
    *get popcorn*

    Best warrior haste stat topic ever. Thanks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •