Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    It doesn't have to work exactly as the factions we know of.. you never know when something amazing and unpredicted is going to happen without you being able to even dream of it before you see it with your own eyes.
    Very true and admittedly a 3rd faction would be extremely cool, I just think unrealistic for WOW. Loved to be proven wrong on this one but might be the target of another game.

I'd loved to see a game where you join a faction and the landscape changes based on how strong a faction is (sort of games a thrones ish where factions are all vying for the monarchy), with major cities changing hands as one faction strengthens or weakens. The problem with this type of design would be players loading up on the winning faction so inevitably one faction would dominate and own everything.

Yes we do so it can drive out the bad taste of Panda Monk out of my mouth.
    I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species.

Quote Originally Posted by Baene55 View Post

Well then you should stop...

oh, never mind
    Benevolence is a luxury for the strong - Wrathion
    Plox. I got your plox right fucking here. - Animalhouse
    I still prefer seeing Thrall rather than blood in my urine, that doesnt make him a good character. - Verdugo

Awww come on, they're not that bad!

Sometimes updated...

I'd rather have new models and perhaps Sub-Races such as pure (brown) orcs or grimtotem (black) tauren or farraki/drakkari trolls.
    | Mokenuf | Varianna | Devona | Katzine | Gokkash | Vëcna | Uhla | Snookí | Vekuh | Segath | Zhìyù |
    SoO 13/14h

we don't really NEED anything. we don't NEED a new expansion, we don't NEED to continue playing.

but if we WANT to continue playing, than we need new things to keep the game from stagnating, otherwise we grow bored and end up quitting.

IMHO they should bring a new neutral race next, save the classes team some trouble this time. unless it's a naga expansion. I'd definitely want to see a mutant class in a naga expansion lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Herald of the Titans Draknalor186's Avatar
    Hm not really classes.

But we do need a new faction.

The Scourge, led by either the actual LK or Arthas after he is brought back to *life*.

Races could easily be:

Undead *insertactualraceinhere* : example undead orcs / humans etc..
    Skeletons ( no they are not the same as undead which are more like zombies and no they are not the same once again ).
    Nerubians
    Vrykuls
    Abominations

Etc..

Imho ofc.
    please oh god PLEASE i would love this so much <3

But they taste like chicken and who doesn't like chicken? =)

As for Race/Class, I would go with a new race or sub race for next expansion. Let the Monk settle in for a while before introducing yet another new class.

I'd take updated character models and making the current classes, besides Monk, feel like new classes, for a lack of better words.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    we don't really NEED anything. we don't NEED a new expansion, we don't NEED to continue playing.

but if we WANT to continue playing, than we need new things to keep the game from stagnating, otherwise we grow bored and end up quitting.
    Exactly, that's the idea, but we must point out one thing ...

There are a couple of races that are indeed necessary, I mean a couple of races that have been accompanying us in the Warcraft universe almost from the beginning, a couple of iconic races of the Horde and the Alliance that mysteriously are still not playable ...

I am referring of course to the High Elves for the Alliance and to the Ogres for the Horde ... That is a historical debt that Blizzard has towards us ...

Hm not really classes.

But we do need a new faction.

The Scourge, led by either the actual LK or Arthas after he is brought back to *life*.

Races could easily be:

Undead *insertactualraceinhere* : example undead orcs / humans etc..
    Skeletons ( no they are not the same as undead which are more like zombies and no they are not the same once again ).
    Nerubians
    Vrykuls
    Abominations

Etc..

Imho ofc.
    A coalition of sea-races?
    Rebelling nagas
    Makrura
    Mur'gul
    Tuskarr
    Jinyu
    And maybe some zandalari who do not follow Zul's plans of conquest.

I dont think we need. WoW already offers alot of classes and races. What we need is new models imo.

Signature made by my best friend Aryiana.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    A coalition of sea-races?
    Rebelling nagas
    Makrura
    Mur'gul
    Tuskarr
    Jinyu
    we eat makrura.

heck, even dog eats makrura lol
    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-04-18 at 03:17 PM.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavius View Post
    I sincerely hope that those Zandalari who do not follow Zul and therefore remain faithful to the King Rastakhan and remain in Zandalar are associated with the Horde for their own survival. Darkspear Trolls should be integrated into the Zandalari society to be stronger. In this way all uncorrupted trolls of Azeroth would come under the banner of the Horde. I think Vol'jin could help King Rastakhan to redeem himself, and so the Horde would count with new territories, new resources and even the Golden Fleet!

I would want too see another spec for the current classes before a whole new class, races only when it makes sense to add new ones. Not just add them just because.
    They wouldn't need to make a new spec for all the classes at once, that would be even more work than just another class.

Forget Class/Race, we need a Fourth Specialization for EVERY Class! :P

Example: ArchDruid.
    (Also maybe even some classes sharing 4th Specs, like Rogue/Warlock with Demon Hunter 4th Spec? Or maybe my DnD multi-class fanboy-ism is leaking out...)
    Winterblade 90 Worgen Death Knight
    >> Click signature for Armory link <<

They need to focus on simplification/streamlining rather than piling on a bunch of new crap each expansion. Sure, everyone is excited for a minute or two with "new ability this," "new class that," and "new race this and that" but in the end its just a different cover on the same old same old.

In a time when most games have learned that "less is more" I'd rather have the devs spend time on a revamp that will allow me to actually watch the game and not an ever growing action bar of 36+ abilities. That would do more to freshen this game than yet another class or race.

I personally would like it if we see a class compete w/ Hunters for weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unkown
    "The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something"

Quote Originally Posted by Warpaladin View Post
    I personally would like it if we see a class compete w/ Hunters for weapons.
    As a guy that mains a Hunter, I actually wouldn't mind this. I think it might even give more variety and a little competition added to the game.

Sometimes updated...

Quote Originally Posted by Seref View Post
    Forget Class/Race, we need a Fourth Specialization for EVERY Class! :P

Example: ArchDruid.
    (Also maybe even some classes sharing 4th Specs, like Rogue/Warlock with Demon Hunter 4th Spec? Or maybe my DnD multi-class fanboy-ism is leaking out...)
    An archdruid ist just a high ranking druid. Not to mention that Druids already have 4 specs, so that's a bit silly.

As for the OP, while we don't need a race or class, Blizzard likes to have some big showy feature for each expansion, so we're going to at least see something.