Thread: Garrosh's Mount

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41
    also: am I the only one who finds it funny that malak has a beard even though she's a girl? lol

  2. #42
    The Lightbringer Arrashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Box
    Posts
    3,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Maybe he meant a bicycle mount : P
    Yeah, after being forced to work with shamans/druids for all those years i happened to be pro-ecologist. GREEN ENERGY !!!!!

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Yeah, after being forced to work with shamans/druids for all those years i happened to be pro-ecologist. GREEN ENERGY !!!!!
    last time we spoke about green energy in WoW, I ended up throwing poop grenades at the jinyu...

    so YEAH, let's bring more GREEN to AZEROTH!

  4. #44
    The Lightbringer Arrashi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Box
    Posts
    3,875
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    last time we spoke about green energy in WoW, I ended up throwing poop grenades at the jinyu...

    so YEAH, let's bring more GREEN to AZEROTH!
    Warlocks got they green fire, NOW ITS OUR TURN !!!

  5. #45
    Herald of the Titans Vellerix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Cheshire, England
    Posts
    2,850
    My guess:

    Sig by ElyPop

  6. #46
    High Overlord Hexisle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    194
    I vote for a heavily armoured unicycle. When stationary pressing the space bar causes it to bunny hop while you juggle a set of green balls

  7. #47
    The Lightbringer Alceus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Wolf's' Den
    Posts
    3,601
    sha infused proto-drake, garrosh admires those savage beasts
    Frostwolf clan is best clan!

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexisle View Post
    I vote for a heavily armoured unicycle. When stationary pressing the space bar causes it to bunny hop while you juggle a set of green balls
    Or a new multi-passenger mount; a tandem!

  9. #49
    Turn Garrosh into a donkey so Alliance can ride him displaying their Hordebreaker title.

  10. #50
    Legendary! Arbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    6,286
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I love talking about this subject
    here's the highlights I can remember from before:


    Mini-Mannoroth
    An Orc Peon
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=78668
    Garrosh pulling a wooden cart
    A drake with Garrosh's head
    Riding Gorehowl like a broomstick




    I really want an armoured battle-boar though
    Dat Wolf Mount, FOR DA HORDE !!

  11. #51
    I have no clue, but I'm crossing my fingers for a wolf mount. I've been waiting forever for a wolf to make it alliance side some how.

  12. #52
    Hopefully it's a lot more distinct than just a recolor of the meta mount, like with Deathwing. Heart of the Aspects should have been the H-DW mount. Fully expecting to buy one on an alt with account-wide mounts.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I really hope he wont drop this or anything close to this. This is the RBG Wolf and it really does not need to share a model with some PvE mount.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    I really hope he wont drop this or anything close to this. This is the RBG Wolf and it really does not need to share a model with some PvE mount.
    that's garrosh's mount and her name is malak. obviously, if it becomes a raid drop it'll get a completely different model. let's look at invincible, for instance:



    this is invincible in WC3. there's a WoW version of that model:



    yet, the invincible that arthas drops looks like this:



    completely different, wouldn't you agree?

  15. #55
    High Overlord Papier Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    My chair
    Posts
    141
    Didn't mmo-champ put this bat mount on the front page a while ago? this thing isn't in-game already right?
    (quit playing alot a while ago, so im not sure :c )

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Sha wolf.

    With WINGS!
    This seems the most likely candidate for me, given Blizzard's track record with creativity. Still, after the Sha have been defeated it doesn't make sense to still see them around. And even if they're still around, wouldn't they corrupt you? Weird.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post


    Obviously.

    EDIT: Oh shit, someone already posted my oh so awesome model in here. I'm honored.

    Emm can somebody explain to me what it was supposed to be? I cannot figure it out.

    on Topic now :

    I guess some poor little Goblin. Can you imagine Garrosh on top of goblin's arms, and yelling at his troops?
    Last edited by Ramz; 2013-04-18 at 10:34 PM.

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    that's garrosh's mount and her name is malak. obviously, if it becomes a raid drop it'll get a completely different model. let's look at invincible
    Garrosh's mount is merely using the RBG wolf mount as a model the same way some other Horde NPCs of higher ranks do.

  19. #59
    Sha touched cloud serpent

  20. #60
    Would honestly not suprise me if no mount droped, seeing as Lei Shen/Ra-Den had no mount that droped :/.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •