View Poll Results: What is the Sexiest Race?

Voters
920. You may not vote on this poll
  • Human

    38 4.13%
  • Orc

    13 1.41%
  • Troll

    29 3.15%
  • Gnome

    22 2.39%
  • Night Elf

    122 13.26%
  • Draenei

    251 27.28%
  • Goblin

    12 1.30%
  • Pandaren

    39 4.24%
  • Blood Elf

    284 30.87%
  • Worgen

    15 1.63%
  • Dwarf

    38 4.13%
  • Undead

    24 2.61%
  • Tauren

    33 3.59%
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
16
... LastLast
  1. #101
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,609
    Got to admit, male draenei are one of my only real fav alliance racesex combos, with the now exception of worgen male. Something about them big blue guys with hoofs and funny face tentacles just seems... oddly comforting to be around.


  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Exactly.

    Maybe if male Draenei actually looked like that in the game. But they have no shoulders. It's like their arms just kind of grow out of the sides of their pecs.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

    And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

  3. #103
    so you like tail waggling hookers with hooves and anorexic whores that would snap if you touched them?

    lol.

    orcs, humans, dwarves, undead, tauren. those are the most realistic looking and believable. the rest is just a bunch of sexually dimorphic garbage.

  4. #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i'm fine with all his draenei, but i'm not actually a big fan of Monara either.
    He is good but to me all his characters feel tiny for some reason.
    Signature and Avatar by ElyPop

  5. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Got to admit, male draenei are one of my only real fav alliance racesex combos, with the now exception of worgen male. Something about them big blue guys with hoofs and funny face tentacles just seems... oddly comforting to be around.
    Now that's the kind of draenei I'd like to play.
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

    Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

  6. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyrd View Post
    so you like tail waggling hookers with hooves and anorexic whores that would snap if you touched them?

    lol.

    orcs, humans, dwarves, undead, tauren. those are the most realistic looking and believable. the rest is just a bunch of sexually dimorphic garbage.
    You sure do hate Draenei. But if Blood Elves are anorexi and would snap if you touched them, then how do you explain them coming out of fights alive?
    Signature and Avatar by ElyPop

  7. #107
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,175
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyrd View Post
    so you like tail waggling hookers with hooves and anorexic whores that would snap if you touched them?

    lol.

    orcs, humans, dwarves, undead, tauren. those are the most realistic looking and believable. the rest is just a bunch of sexually dimorphic garbage.
    did you honestly just diss draenei for having hooves and a tail, and blood elves for beeing overly thin, right before telling us that tauren and undead are way better?

    oooookay mate.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    You sure do hate Draenei. But if Blood Elves are anorexi and would snap if you touched them, then how do you explain them coming out of fights alive?
    its an expression to point how unrealistically skinny and thin they are. they are built like 15 year old vegetarian boys.
    and yes i do hate draenei.
    fucking blueberries.

    ive only had one draenei charachters ive played and that was a mage, just for the sake of mass confusion when friends of mine all popped mirror images. we all had similar names, looked the same, and were all frost mages. that refrigerator run.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    did you honestly just diss draenei for having hooves and a tail, and blood elves for beeing overly thin, right before telling us that tauren and undead are way better?

    oooookay mate.
    way better=/=realistically believable proportions

  9. #109
    Draenei Female has my vote.



    Although there is something about a Night Elf female..


  10. #110
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyrd View Post
    so you like tail waggling hookers with hooves and anorexic whores that would snap if you touched them?

    lol.

    orcs, humans, dwarves, undead, tauren. those are the most realistic looking and believable. the rest is just a bunch of sexually dimorphic garbage.
    hey, if you want to bring up sexual dimorphism, half those races you mentioned suffer from it as well. Female orcs and tiny compared to there male counterparts, and female tauren are like cuddly grandma's while there males are huge savage bulls.

    More then half the playable races in wow have sexual dimorphism to them, so you just end up not caring about it... except female worgen who are SO FREAKING UGLY.

    I do admit though, the worst of them really are the draenei, seeing how big there males are when compared to females, there like two completel different species... and WHY do male draenei ingame models have no ass whule females have asses you can see from space?
    Last edited by Trassk; 2013-04-18 at 11:45 PM.

  11. #111
    Blademaster Othniel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Light's Hope Chapel
    Posts
    38
    Draenei got da booty!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Different people. I just yell at chaud a lot until his posts look like mine.

    Then he yells at me until my posts look like his.

    There's a lot of screaming, front page news are basically just a bad porno.

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyrd View Post
    its an expression to point how unrealistically skinny and thin they are. they are built like 15 year old vegetarian boys.
    and yes i do hate draenei.
    fucking blueberries.
    There must have been an abundance of goofy looking teenage boys where you grew up...
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

    Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

  13. #113
    I am Murloc! Sy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somewhere Blue.
    Posts
    5,175
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyrd View Post
    way better=/=realistically believable proportions
    fair enough. still funny to read :I

    also, did you just hate on blueberries? what is wrong with you?!
    blueberries are awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I do admit though, the worst of them really are the draenei, seeing how big there males are when compared to females, there like two completel different species...
    seeing as how they are alien, i don't see how that makes them any less 'realistic'. there are enough animals that have completely distinct body sizes/shapes.
    i do agree with male draenei ingame looking quite a bit worse/fitting than most artwork, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Othniel View Post
    Draenei got da booty!
    /waggle

  14. #114
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,609
    You know sometimes, you really can see the little boys in the development of the ingame models.

    I mean as in all the males are designed to have almost no distinguising sexual characteristics, except having huge muscles, while the females have oversized juggling breasts, big asses, do overly sexualized dances and even when matched with there male counterparts, you can see blizzard just decided 'screw it, lets just make them hawt'.

    You see this in female worgen, the worst case example. Worgen are meant to be feral and savage looking, which the males look great with.. but because the ingame character designers always follow this trend of 'try and make the females hawt regardless how the males look', they tried to make a barbie werewolf, and it just turned out hidious.

    If they stuck with making the worgen female as wild and savage looking as the males, I'd be convinced they were at least trying. It was even shown in the beta designs for worgen the females looked more savage in appearance.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2013-04-18 at 11:54 PM.

  15. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    not a fan of Monara then, i take it?
    personally I'm not a big fan of whores. nothing against them as people, they do what they want to do with their lives and bodies but, as a matter of personal taste, I like girls that know shame lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    personally I'm not a big fan of whores. nothing against them as people, they do what they want to do with their lives and bodies but, as a matter of personal taste, I like girls that know shame lol
    I don't know if she can be clasified a such, since everyone in her universe a sex crazed maniac.
    Signature and Avatar by ElyPop

  17. #117
    The Insane Trassk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Having beers with Dorothy
    Posts
    17,609
    you know I do find female pandaren refreshing. Wow has so many skinny chicks in it, its good seeing females with fat faces and rotund butts that have a reason for being that size.

  18. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    you know I do find female pandaren refreshing. Wow has so many skinny chicks in it, its good seeing females with fat faces and rotund butts that have a reason for being that size.
    Dwarf and tauren ladies get no respect.

    No respect.
    I mourn the loss of a man of true vision and talent. You were my idol, Mr. Giger.
    You gave faces to my dreams and nightmares and sparked my imagination throughout my entire life. You will be missed.

    Hans Rudolf Giger
    2/5/1940 - 5/12/2014

  19. #119
    What does it tell about MMO-champion that human is one of the least voted options?

  20. #120
    BLOOD ELVES DAMNIT

    capsblox

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •