Poll: What is the Sexiest Race?

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    lol, (Love that movie). I hate female bold elfs. Far too skinny, tiny weapons (melee class look silly).

kinda like :

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs48/f/20...runo_sousa.jpg
    blood elves don't look anywhere near that. they look more like this:

http://www.rochardsbunnyranch.com/bl...ar_wash3-1.jpg

of course, I'm talking about body type only. this girl's skin and face don't look like a blood elf's.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post

haha, true.

although to be fair, it's mainly because of how their upper bodies are formed, rather than size
    in that case males should have large butts to cope with there large upper bodies, like orcs and tauren do.
    #boycottchina

Why so little love for trolls.

Hmm, not sure if this is considered suggestive or not..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post

This!! Love the trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by willowe View Post
    Everyone else is either too childlike to be "sexy" (Gnomes, Goblins)
    Goblins don't look like children at all, they are short, sure, but that doesn't make em childlike, I actually like female goblins.
    Gnomes do have some childlike faces, I'll give you that.

Deleted
    female gnome's are so cute & a very close 2nd imo, but i'm afraid my vote has to go to BE females.

I'm going to be predictable, it's Night Elf ladies for me. I have a major weakness for Amazonian beauties, and well, just look at them! Well over 2 meters tall, built like Olympic athletes but still curvy and slender... *wipes away drool* Ahem. Excuse me. The fact that they have the body of a 25-year-old to go with 10,000 years of experience doesn't hurt their sex appeal either.

The female Draenei are also quite nice-looking, very curvy, truly epic rear bumper and of course that sexy accent. And due to their size, their boobs are about the size of my head. O_O

Blood elves are the more conventionally attractive, in a willowy runway model sort of way.

And while I wouldn't call them sexy perse, the female Pandaren look very cute and cuddly.

Quote Originally Posted by Deamon002 View Post
    I'm going to be predictable, it's Night Elf ladies for me. I have a major weakness for Amazonian beauties, and well, just look at them! Well over 2 meters tall, built like Olympic athletes but still curvy and slender... *wipes away drool* Ahem. Excuse me. The fact that they have the body of a 25-year-old to go with 10,000 years of experience doesn't hurt their sex appeal either.

The female Draenei are also quite nice-looking, very curvy, truly epic rear bumper and of course that sexy accent. And due to their size, their boobs are about the size of my head. O_O

Blood elves are the more conventionally attractive, in a willowy runway model sort of way.

And while I wouldn't call them sexy perse, the female Pandaren look very cute and cuddly.

That must be the reason.

I know it is for me. I personally am just a fan of their open, welcoming nature and social skills. Truly.

People are gonna be thinking I'm weird and all, but to come back to the subject of the thread, I think the females of all races in WoW are charming in their own way. The least so would have to be tauren females, but that depends on how Blizzard actually wants them to be v.s. the ingame model. Same goes for worgen females. ( That's why I count in the alpha model as the more canon appearance for them.).

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 01:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by glowzone View Post

<snipperty snap>

Hmm, not sure if this is considered suggestive or not..

See? Alliance and Horde can work together!

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    blood elves don't look anywhere near that. they look more like this:

http://www.rochardsbunnyranch.com/bl...ar_wash3-1.jpg

of course, I'm talking about body type only. this girl's skin and face don't look like a blood elf's.
    More like a middleground between his and your picture imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogg-Saron, God of Death View Post
    The least so would have to be tauren females, but that depends on how Blizzard actually wants them to be v.s. the ingame model.
    I have the same problem, I like the idea and fan art and their charactertype, it's just that the model is just so..bleh.

See? Alliance and Horde can work together!
    Well I like to think I bring people together xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    in that case males should have large butts to cope with there large upper bodies, like orcs and tauren do.
    if you put any more flesh into their upper bodies, they will just fall over all the time :P

Quote Originally Posted by hamsterbom View Post
    More like a middleground between his and your picture imo.
    no middle ground.

just look at a blood elf. they show no bones at all. they just don't have any excessive fat, just the bare minimum. that girl on the other picture goes way beyond that. she lost loads of muscle tissue with her problem, and that's very unhealthy.

blood elves are just at the thinnest you can get while still being healthy. that's a good thing.

That must be the reason.

I know it is for me. I personally am just a fan of their open, welcoming nature and social skills. Truly.
    They do seem like they'd be very fun to be around, don't they? Not necessarily in a 'lets test out the bedsprings' way, just... pleasant.

People are gonna be thinking I'm weird and all, but to come back to the subject of the thread, I think the females of all races in WoW are charming in their own way. The least so would have to be tauren females, but that depends on how Blizzard actually wants them to be v.s. the ingame model. Same goes for worgen females. ( That's why I count in the alpha model as the more canon appearance for them.).
    The female trolls would be rather cute, if most of the ingame faces weren't hideous.

The Worgen are rather amusing, too. Their /flirts and /sillies are some of the most shamelessly sexual in the game, which is hilarious given Gilneas is basically Victorian Britain, famously one of the most uptight societies in human history. It's like Blizzard knew nothing they could do would discourage the furries anyway, so they just ran with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deamon002 View Post
    The Worgen are rather amusing, too. Their /flirts and /sillies are some of the most shamelessly sexual in the game, which is hilarious given Gilneas is basically Victorian Britain, famously one of the most uptight societies in human history. It's like Blizzard knew nothing they could do would discourage the furries anyway, so they just ran with it.
    so is their /dance. they touch every single private part they can think of while dancing lol

10+ Year Old Account
    you're just weird...

10+ Year Old Account
    Female worgen has been the single greatest fuck up in WOW (yes even bigger than TOC imo)

How do you go from this :

to this

If all worgens looked like theses, i would faction change all my toons to the alliance

Kinda NSFW : http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...17-d4wvaah.jpg

Instead Blizz did the herp

and we got this

tl dr

Add alpha/beta models to the poll and back in the game.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    you're just weird...

Why?

The point is not that she looks ugly, but rather.. - ugh. Never mind, even.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

The coucil female troll is nice made. but still, draenei are top.
    13/13

Monk

Why?

The point is not that she looks ugly, but rather.. - ugh. Never mind, even.
    It's because it doesn't look like a strong draenei warrior/paladin , but a blue japananese schoolgirl with horns.
    Wich is fine for some I guess, but it's not what I have in mind whene I picture a draenei.