Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    During Heroic Protectors wipes in ToES I'd run to the door then, if the timers were right, wait for them to cast Lightning Prison on me. Then I'd run out of the portal. The debuff persists outside of the raid and I'd kill everyone afk or slow to move that was near the door. 114,000 damage per tick.

I also sold my TBC account. Fully BiS pre-Sunwell Resto Shaman with a full bank of raid mats. Got a cool 1900 bucks for it.

Ive needed on all the lockboxes i could.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    No judging here!
    must..repress...rage....against...botter....

i don't think i have done anything wrong in wow 0o I've been banned twice once for summoning infernals then releasing them(seriously with such a long cool down i hardly call it griefing) and again for apparently exploiting the honor system (even though i have never leeched or botted in like 8 years of wow-.-)

My guild, in March of 2010, was about to kill the LK. We were close to being Realm First, too.

Boss was at 13%, and I was so excited to get my title.

Then I died.

Then I realize the Raid Leader had called Defile..

...Then I realized I hadn't moved..

.......Then I realized I had Defile on me.....

Dots brought the LK to 11% before wiping.

Didn't kill him until June.... @_@
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    My guild, in March of 2010, was about to kill the LK. We were close to being Realm First, too.

Then I died.

You monster!
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Then I died.

Dude. Never be That Guy.

Then I died.

LOL…that reminds me of my guild's attempts at server first Champion kill in WotLK. (Don't remember the name of the raid, but its that raid with Jaraxxus and where you had to kill all with 50 attempts left.)

Since you only get 1 shot a week, you do *not* want to be the guy that fucked up. You can't just try and try. 1 shot, 5 bosses. Most intense shit ever.
    Hearthston Playerswww.hearthstoneplayers.com Updates everyday! Featuring the latest articles, news and strategies! Twitter @hearth_players

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Ive needed on all the lockboxes i could.
    I honestly never seen the problem with this. Need if you want a chance at getting it (which you do) or greed and watch someone else get it because you were stupid enough to trust 24 random players in LFR.

Need if you want, greed if you don't care. For serious.

I had an obsession with using Path of Frost at (in)opportune moments. Like just before Anub'arak in ToC. Or in Drak'tharon after the last boss. Or in Azjol-nerub after the spider. Or in Utgarde Keep heading back to the entrance.

Yeah...you wouldn't believe how many kills I racked up. I even practiced the timing of jumping off for Azjol-nerub so that my intended victim didn't get too far away, thus preventing the application of the aura.

I was a bad party member. But hey, death knights are evil. Deal with it.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's not a confession from me, but we were doing an Immortal run for Naxx25, back when you could still get the title and the mount. A really -really- bad warrior who just happened to be one of the founding members of the guild had gotten himself saved to one boss. Anyways the Shaman Class Officer for the guild zoned in (This is before the confirm save box) and immediately got locked to a different Naxx25. He had to sit himself, and sure enough we got Immortal that week. We tried and tried in the following weeks before Ulduar launched and the title/mount became unavailable, but he never got it.

As for my own confession, I was the Priest Class Officer for my guild during Sunwell. As Shaman Chain Healing and Priest CoH were the only way to heal in Sunwell, we had to maintain a sizable stable for when the real raiders weren't available. As such I had a constant number of applicants come to raid with us. I tried my best to coach them and get them to play better, to no avail. They were simply not cut out for the bleeding edge that was Sunwell. Rather than kick them from the guild, I'd join the guild hunter class channel, and have them chain misdirect the bad player on all trash pulls until they'd leave the raid, then I'd gkick them if they didn't gquit. Sometimes it's just a conversation you don't want to have.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Path of frost in togc guild run haha f*ck yeeeeaaaah

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Dude. Never be That Guy.
    I felt so bad you have no idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought 1000 gold for about $70 during vanilla.

After 7 weeks of training at a new job, it was my first day to actually be on the job. I worked a night schedule, so I was supposed to show up to work at 7:30 PM that Monday. The Sunday prior, my guild got Kael'thas down to 3%. The Tuesday following, Kael'thas was going to be removed from BT's attunement requirements and the title 'Hand of A'dal' would be bestowed on all who killed him prior to that point. We called an emergency raid for Monday night, starting at 7 o'clock.

I called in to work, ended up getting in about 9 PM, for my first night on the job. But I'll be forever known as "Monteverdi, Hand of A'dal". And I don't regret it one bit.

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pugging Mount Hyjal back in BC with my brother. I ninja started the event at the horde base and blamed it on my bro and he got kicked out of the raid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    *sigh* Those were the days...

I also used to summon my infernal and banish it in the AH back then so their fire aura did constant damage to folks.
    I loved doing this right after the Altrec valley gates opened, back when mounting took longer... put everyone in combat watch all the RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

I had symbiosised lifegrip on my Resto Druid and was in SOTA and I was getting trained by like 5 dpsers. I saw a fellow healer druid running by in cat form, getting away from the mob that was killing me, so as any sane human being would do I nature's cured myself, lifegripped him and displacer beast out of there. He died, I was in stealth (old displacer beast). He whispered me WTF BRO and I /ignored him.

I vendored a corrupted Ashbringer.

Just kidding, now that would be twisted.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    I vendored a corrupted Ashbringer.

Just kidding, now that would be twisted.
    If I knew you IRL, I would punch you in the face because it is the one weapon I absolutely YEARN for in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Monteverdi View Post
    After 7 weeks of training at a new job, it was my first day to actually be on the job. I worked a night schedule, so I was supposed to show up to work at 7:30 PM that Monday. The Sunday prior, my guild got Kael'thas down to 3%. The Tuesday following, Kael'thas was going to be removed from BT's attunement requirements and the title 'Hand of A'dal' would be bestowed on all who killed him prior to that point. We called an emergency raid for Monday night, starting at 7 o'clock.

I called in to work, ended up getting in about 9 PM, for my first night on the job. But I'll be forever known as "Monteverdi, Hand of A'dal". And I don't regret it one bit.
    As long as the quest was in your quest log you would have been able to get the title

regardless, grats!
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.