Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcrin View Post
    didnt they nerf all old raids 60-80 to make it easier for soloing?
    If a boss wan't soloable because the mechanics required two people or more, than they nerfed them to be soloable. Some bosses Mind Control and that would reset them. C'thun requred 1 person to be outside of his stomach at all times, but if you were alone he ported you to his stomach and then reset.

Quote Originally Posted by nosfentor View Post
    I actually heard you could do it with Terracotta fragment, so went and killed Jonn-Dar annnnnd he dropped it third time. I think I'm just being bad and need to improve my rotation / DPS if you were doing at around 463. What did you do, just pop fragment, send it in and then blow all your CDs and light him up?
    Save mirror images for when your fragment mogu dies, so they take aggro for a few seconds. use alter time to move yourself away from the boss if you need to.

I did have to flask and prepot/repot with food buffs. I just barely killed him, so it may have been a fluke. He dropped the piece I wanted on the first kill, so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Anybody done tons of ICC soloing since the Evo nerf? I have taken a break this patch, but I did try LK again before my sub ran out and couldn't seem to down him with the nerf when I could before due to that blasted DoT you need to heal through. Every other boss was doable there too except maybe Lootship and Valithria.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit451 View Post
    Brutallus is soloable if you have the Terracotta Fragment trinket. It drops from Jonn-Dar in the Valley of Four winds. I was able to solo him at ~ ilvl 463. Not sure about the twins, I only attempted it once.
    Quote Originally Posted by nosfentor View Post
    I actually heard you could do it with Terracotta fragment, so went and killed Jonn-Dar annnnnd he dropped it third time. I think I'm just being bad and need to improve my rotation / DPS if you were doing at around 463. What did you do, just pop fragment, send it in and then blow all your CDs and light him up?
    Pretty much. Stand behind him as much as possible to avoid his Meteor Smash. When Fragment dies, pop images to buy yourself a bit more time. After that it's a war of attrition where you hope he dies before you do.

Loot ship is doable. They fixed it so you can man the cannon or whatever and not despawn the event? I've done it on my Paladin and DK. You have to focus on killing the guys who board your ship, and the rocket flinging mobs on the far side of the Horde or Alliance ship or you'll go down in flames real fast.

Valithria is still an issue if you can't heal.

Didn't even really think about using that trinket, don't think I had ever actually used it, i have it inmy bank just sitting there but never used it and kinda assumed it didn't work in raids (Like the Pugs!)

Most of the neat ones don't; if the symbiosis one worked all over....damn. The warrior will actually charge and knock down bosses, tried using it on the Eredar Twins a little bit. Problem is, 60 minute cooldown on it for 10 minutes of use.

In BT a few months ago I had trouble with Council, but the others before them were pretty easy.

Loot Reaver is annoying, but as Frost it's just a matter of time and lucky 1 second windows to cast your DoT or Frost Sheild.
    Astromancer likes to MC, so avoid Mirror Images, make sure trash is cleared, and pray.
    On Kael'thas, the hardest part is when all the Advisors are up at once. Make sure the engineer and mage die first, and the other 2 should have a good window to get in pot shots and have the long periodic stun debuff up for long on the boss.

I tried to solo through the Military Wing on Naxx 25, the first boss ripped me to shreds.

Razuvious only has ~3m health - with Terracotta fragment / mirror images tanking, you could probably burn him down before the pet dies. You can actually invis past him too, and then past those goddamn Cavaliers with the bone shield.

I do Astromancer every week - just smoke all the adds before, they do the charming, not the Astromancer herself. She can only fear and grav flux in addition to her normal damage.