Focus macro double dot help

Hi guys, I am terrible with macros and I was hoping someone could help me make a macro to cast SWP and VT on my focus target. I used to have a macro that would /focus whatever I had targeted unless it was dead. Then it would clear target instead. If i had a focus it would cast swp (or whatever spell i wanted to put in there).

I want this macro, but idk how to make it and I can't find anything like it the forums.

This will cast Vampiric Touch on one press, then Shadow Word: Pain on the second, on your focus target

/castsequence [target=focus,exists,harm] Vampiric Touch, Shadow Word: Pain
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    For a macro to set focuses and switch between your current target and focus target please see here: http://www.howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=2466

quick question: will this macro work vise versa? i mean SWP>VT? focus or primary target doesnt matter. ty!

Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    quick question: will this macro work vise versa? i mean SWP>VT? focus or primary target doesnt matter. ty!
    Just change the order in the macro to have SWP first and VT second. It only casts on your focus, but if you change 'focus' to say 'target' in the macro it would cast on your current target. At that point though why use a macro? The benefit of this macro is you can have target A targeted and cast on target B if it's your focus without changing your target at all.

So on two target fights, using the macro I linked to at H2P, you can do your normal rotation on target A, while using the macro here to keep VT and SWP on target 2. Then at any time hit the macro at H2P to switch to target B and make target A your focus.

In this way you can easily keep dps going on two targets without having to keep targeting both.

thanks for detailed reply! but i do only pvp on my priest and use 2 separate buttons to dot the enemy. What i needed was a macro to dot it with 1 button. =) thanks again!