Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I promise you the guys sifting through gigabytes worth of information that come across your personal life online will not give two shits about it and target you if you are not a person of interest.

But, the government is out to get you and so are these bills so you better go do something about it!

President Obama has issued a veto threat against CISPA with it's current language, so I doubt it's going to go anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I don't need to, I have commonsense.
    Thats what a lot of people say when they talk to the police only to realize that they are dealing with a DA that can incriminate because of things you didn't say after you opened your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Another invasion on person's privacy in the land of the "free". Why am I not surprised?
    America; a land so free not even corporations, politicians, and banks have to follow the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    I don't need to, I have commonsense.
    Bwahahahahahaha.

You clearly haven't done any research into the kind of insanity that gets codified into law, just waiting there to be selective enforced.
    Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a good idea.
    Random fact of the day : Every sitting member of Congress receives an issue of Hustler every month.

i am not surprised by this. seems par for the course for the human race. this kind of stuff isnt exclusive to politicians.

president obama wont veto it. just like he said he would veto all those other bills and didnt.

Guys remember there are ways around this if you don't want anyone snooping in your interwebs business.
    doh my god....

Quote Originally Posted by holyforce View Post
    Guys remember there are ways around this if you don't want anyone snooping in your interwebs business.
    such as? 10chars

Quote Originally Posted by xerxo View Post
    such as? 10chars
    You don't need to use internet duh!

...<.< >.>