Thread: DK pvp

DK pvp

When will blood presence be nerfed for non blood dks? Its ridiculous how a frost dk can run around in blood presence and still dish out a ton of damage and never die.

Deleted
    Think there was something about it in the next patch

Sudden Doom now requires the Death Knight to be in Unholy Presence to activate the effect that causes Death Coil to cost no Runic Power.

Guess that's only for UH then

Quote Originally Posted by Fainth View Post
    When will blood presence be nerfed for non blood dks? Its ridiculous how a frost dk can run around in blood presence and still dish out a ton of damage and never die.
    I think you are confusing frost with 5.0/5.1 warriors.

Frost can't stay in BP and still put out pressure the way unholy can.

Bullshit. I just did a WSG and the Dk was in blood the entire time and had 550k health. I thought he was a blood Dk until I checked the leader board.

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 07:01 AM ----------

They should make killing machine only proc in Frost Presence

Deleted
    ITT: Random BGs = reason to nerf a class. Also funny how you say the he had 550k health(assuming buffed) and I have 450k unbuffed in 490 iLvL PvP gear. That either means that the DK you are talking about has gemmed/enchanted stamina, has PvE gear or you are lying.

Or has a healer increasing his HP, backing him up thus making your post invalid about DKs' survivability.
    Last edited by mmoc4415d22c34; 2013-04-22 at 02:10 PM.

Why would I lie? You have 450k health in Blood presence? Right... Most people with that ilvl have over 400k.

---------- Post added 2013-04-22 at 07:14 AM ----------

Just checked out his armory. From the looks of it hes geared towards being a blood dk FC. So he has a couple stam gems and a lot of stam enchants.

No offense but if said dk was "dishing out awesome damage" in blood your team must have been terrible it cuts the number of frost strikes down due to the rp requirement, leaving mainly obliterates. So unless he is the luckiest person on earth and had every fs proc his runes he would have been no issue. not to mention Blood presence really isn't all that amazing of damage reduction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unholy will no longer be able to sit in BP and feel no pain when it comes to DPS. Frost hasn't been able to since 5.0. There isn't really anything constructive going on here, so I'm going to close this.