Mogu Coins Drop Rate

Going 20 coins without loot, I feel like the 45 dailies I do every week are worthless.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I say to anyone I hear complain about this in game: "If you don't like gold, send it to me."

Quote Originally Posted by mstg View Post
    Going 20 coins without loot, I feel like the 45 dailies I do every week are worthless.
    The coins are a minor perk. If you're doing dailies for anything other than gold or vp, then you're going about it wrong. The coins are for a very small chance at extra loot. And when ppl say "I've gone X coins without loot", I can't help but think there was loot. Just not what they wanted. A matching item, downgrade, etc. Don't do dailies if you're just doing it for coins. You'll feel like you're wasting your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    The coins are a minor perk. If you're doing dailies for anything other than gold or vp, then you're going about it wrong. The coins are for a very small chance at extra loot. And when ppl say "I've gone X coins without loot", I can't help but think there was loot. Just not what they wanted. A matching item, downgrade, etc. Don't do dailies if you're just doing it for coins. You'll feel like you're wasting your time.
    Coins gives don't give you "very small chance at extra loot" - they give you extra roll with the same chances as ordinal roll would give you.
    Sorry for my bad english.
    WOW Signature.(Warning! 10.9Mb gif animation!) MWO Signature.(Warning! 3.9Mb gif animation!)
    I think it's really easy and even attractive to people to daydream about worst case scenarios©Bashiok
    "No flying - no sub" Club "No tiers in LFR - no sub" Club

it should be 50/50 not 10% for gear, 90% for coins. It's retarded how it is and 28 gold from bag is similiar like doing 1-2 dailies for it. Raise it to 100 coins then we call it even.

I think it's somewhat funny when people complain about getting "bad luck" with their coin rolls. Would people rather it go back to how it once was? I say, be thankful you even get extra chances a week.

The only thing I dont like about coins is when it gives you the same thing you just won and not a weapon for a dual wield class. It rolls and you can tell its going to be loot, then it says loot and you get excited, then you get another trinket, neck, ring you just won and probably didnt need either while that weapon is just chilling on the loot table.

Also if I am only going to win the normal or extra roll, I would rather win the coin roll and get a bag since the bag has a chance at extra stuff including gear you cant get anywhere else(LFR quality, normal being trash drops).

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    I think it's somewhat funny when people complain about getting "bad luck" with their coin rolls. Would people rather it go back to how it once was? I say, be thankful you even get extra chances a week.
    Well, sometimes (only sometimes, usually when i go weeks without loot) i want to go back to the dragon soul model, where you always see loot, but you weren't guaranteed to get it. the main flaw with that system was people going in with guildies to increase their chance of getting the loot by all needing on it.