10+ Year Old Account

Unhappy Loading... [YouTube]

I have trouble loading YouTube. It surely cannot be my interent speed, can it; I have 50/25, and generally get more than that, around 55/35? So, why is YouTube sucking so much? All I can think of, is it must be them...

This problem occurs on my desktop and laptop, one is plugged in - one is not. Halp me figure this out.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

It's just their load distribution servers not doing a good enough job, there isn't a whole lot you can do about =/

There is this that I've heard good things about but personally it didn't help for me.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

I've been having the same problems recently. The videos load perfectly fine in the morning, but as soon as night hits... BAM! Loading pretty much ceases at that point. I've checked my internet speeds while loading, and it defiantly isn't that. Although I have had some luck using Internet Explorer instead of FireFox / Chrome. Whether or not that's worth it is debatable however...

There's another topic on this on page 2 I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    It's just their load distribution servers not doing a good enough job, there isn't a whole lot you can do about =/

There is this that I've heard good things about but personally it didn't help for me.
    It doesn't seem to work.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

Youtube's generally been a cesspool for about the last year or so. I've long noticed the incredible load times, and the reloading of a video if you full screen it, not to mention the thousands of ads which somehow load instantly while the video struggles to connect in the background. The only good experience I've had in the last year was when I went to see a trailer for a movie and the advertisement that loaded instantly on it was the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Youtube's generally been a cesspool for about the last year or so. I've long noticed the incredible load times, and the reloading of a video if you full screen it, not to mention the thousands of ads which somehow load instantly while the video struggles to connect in the background. The only good experience I've had in the last year was when I went to see a trailer for a movie and the advertisement that loaded instantly on it was the trailer.
    I installed adblocker a while ago and completely forgot about ads on youtube lol.

I wonder if adblock has caught up to them... Nahh, doubt it.
    Patiently waiting for hipsters to breath life into some unknown video player better than YouTube on the internet, working their magic to make it hip and popular, then suddenly rises in popularity and power all over the place.

I've noticed this issue alot on a mobile device.

reset your router...just unplug it for 30 seconds..then plug it back in.