Deleted

finding the culprit in Eorld of Logs?

Hello forum again.
    Last night we went fully on Jinrokh 25h and after a looong nightwe had one very good try where everyone was up in the end and boss was on 3%... Until Ionisation..
    What im interested now is, is it possible to find out the dispeller from the logs as nobody came forth to take the blame..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zandervont View Post
    Hello forum again.
    Last night we went fully on Jinrokh 25h and after a looong nightwe had one very good try where everyone was up in the end and boss was on 3%... Until Ionisation..
    What im interested now is, is it possible to find out the dispeller from the logs as nobody came forth to take the blame..
    Go to the try you're interested and then to log browser (in 3rd tab menu)

Expression editor should be able to tell you but I'm not very good with it. All i do sometimes is sourcename= "Name" (insert the raiders name case sensative and need the quotes in there) and just check out what the person has done.

you can run phoenixstyle or something similar with a death announcer. Will tell you whose death triggered everyone else.

It counts as friendly fire, making it very easy to see.

That only shows who got dispelled not who dispelled it.

Deleted
    Try with type=TYPE_DISPEL in the Expression Editor.

Or for more details :
    (type in (TYPE_DISPEL,TYPE_DEATH) and targetType="Player") or spell="Ionization"

Deleted
    I know who got dispelled, but what im looking for is who dispelled that guy. I will take a look on the expression thingy soon, once i get to my pc.

Deleted
    Just go to Expression Editor. Enter type = TYPE_DISPEL. Now all dispells during the fight will be listed. Just look at the last one.

Post the log.

My money's on a Mistweaver hitting Revival.

My money on a totem!

go to who blew up. cut the log down to the 4 second gap that everyone died in. Look at who cast dispell on him. Profit

edit I found your guilds log. and it was None of your healers fault :P your dk ams'ed right as it went out which occasionally causes it to glitch and blow up we have had it happen to us during progression It really sucks but Im 99% sure its what you died to. I could find no dispell within 4 sec of the wipe but I did find a 0.6 second uptime of AMS which the glitch happens if you ams less than 1 second before it goes out. So it fits.
    Last edited by Moshots; 2013-04-19 at 12:04 PM.

Yeah, if you use AMS while he's casting ionization, you will almost always get the application then immediately dispel it. Same goes with diffuse magic. I believe you can also see who dispelled who and when with skada.

It is also possible that static shock aoe from application kills somebody, which dominoes the fight as well.
    Last edited by spoolatarygos; 2013-04-19 at 05:17 PM.