To start off I have messaged with the free trail a few times but never really leved high. So I got a few questions and ill try to make tons of them.
1. What is the best class to solo content "Dungeons/Raids ect....." in Rift and dose this require using a crap ton of marco's and all. I am a point and click while pushing 1-8 keys kind of person.
2. Dose its LFD system include Raids by any chance.
3.How well dose the gear scale. Lets say I decide to sub and got to level 60 can I use the level 60 gear to solo old raids.
4. I personally don't know a lot but have seen some posts of people worryed about the state rift is in. So what is the chance of it going f2p or the free trail part getting raised to 50 "its original level cap I think it was"
5. If there is a high chance of the top happening would it be worth spending 20$ and getting Storm Legion so I got the full game on disk and don't have to download it again.
6. I Notice last time that rift had a ingame video recorder how well dose it work compared to Fraps.
"Update" 7. How friendly is rift to someone like myself who likes to solo things from dungeons to raids or even world boss's.
"Update" 8. Dose its LFD system have any solo dungeons u can Q for and if it dose are they a challange.
If I can think of anything else ill update. I know its a mmo and all but I have always loved trying to solo content.
There is a couple f2p mmo's coming out in the near future and didn't know if it would be worth spending time on rift to do to do anything.
Also feel free to give me any tips and all they are welcome I am new to playing rift and figured I would at lease give Rift lite a go and get a level 20 at lease.
Sorry for all the questions I try'ed to make it as easy on the eyes as I could.
"Update" There is a typo in the thread title I mean them not then.