Tranquility buff for 25

"Tranquility now targets 12 raid members (up from 5) each time it heals when used in a 25-player instance. This change also applies to players using the Symbiosis version of Tranquility."

Holy f* - that's awesome!

Deleted
    Totally needed, still wont solve the problem of absorb classes > all others.

But yeah tranq feels so weak in 25 man.

Yeah personally don't play 25's but know that it is a much needed buff. When abilities like devotion aura, spirit link, barrier apply it's effect to everyone within it's range, something like this should of happened a long time ago.

It's a general buff to all of these long CD group heals, not limited to Tranq.

Sustained healing needs to get buffed... Yes, tranquility healing more targets is awesome, for sure, but that was the least of the spec's problem, i'd say. But yea, slowly they try and get resto druids up to par, they're just taking a hell of a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Sustained healing needs to get buffed... Yes, tranquility healing more targets is awesome, for sure, but that was the least of the spec's problem, i'd say. But yea, slowly they try and get resto druids up to par, they're just taking a hell of a long time.
    I'd think of it less as a Restoration buff and more as a class buff. Sure, resto druids use it more often, but as a non-resto using Tranquility, we thoroughly enjoy the buff in 25man. First thing I checked was to see if it was a resto-only buff, but since it isn't (and other classes' aoe heals are receiving similar treatment), I see this as a 25man healing buff overall.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Divine Hymn now targets 12 raid members (up from 5) each time it heals when used in a 25-player instance.
    Revival now has a healing cap of 15 raid members (up from 6) when used in a 25-player instance.

So its not just a druid-only buff.

Too bad, I was hoping better buffs to restoration druid, than just Ironbark change.

Deleted
    its a buff to all healers not just druid.. nothing special

i was hopin to see something where we no longer have to channel it or something lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathruler11 View Post
    its a buff to all healers not just druid.. nothing special

i was hopin to see something where we no longer have to channel it or something lol
    Im with you on the no longer has to be channel sick of standing there like a plonker hoping I dont have to move (Cause I dont have a shaman in my group).